Kangana Ranaut is an established actress of Bollywood. She has received several awards for her talented acts and roles she played in a number of Bollywood movies. Her style, acting, and talent have got her an army of fans. She has mostly played lead roles. Apart from that, she is famous for her outspoken and straightforward personality. Be it in the movie or in real life Kangana has always been famous for her one-liners and dialogues. Some of them even made her the bold and beautiful “Queen” of the Bollywood.
So here are some of the dialogues from her hit films that made her the “Queen” of Bollywood:
- One of her best dialogues from the movie Gangster – “Sapne dekhna aur sapno ka pura ho Jaana bahut alag baatein hain.”
- One of her bold dialogues, from Queen – “Indians sab cheez mein best hai. Kissing mein bhi Indians hi best hai! Kabhi Emraan Hashmi ka naam nahi suna?”
- From Tanu Weds Manu Returns – “Haalat dekhi hai! Adrak ho gaya hai ye aadmi! Kahin se bhi badh raha hai”.
- From Revolver Raani – “Kadak nath khaya karo, sab kuch kadak rahega.”
- Epic one from Tanu Weds Manu Returns – “Hum thode bewafa kya hue, aap to badchalan ho gaye.”
- The one from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai – “Jab tak tum jaise mard is duniya me hain, aurton ko aaram kaha”.
- The humorous one from Queen –“Mera sense of humour bahut achchha hai, aapkao dheere dheere pata chalega.”
- From Tanu Weds Manu Returns– “Mhara naam Kusum Sanghvan, yo mhari saheli Pinky. Main Ramjas college Delhi University me padhusu, sports quote se admission leya, National level ki athlete su, jila Jhajjar, aur phone number main daun koi naa.”
- From Queen – “Mujhe lagta hai vijay ne na London main sxx kar liya hai.”
From Tanu Weds Manu – “Hum toh Manu ji ke darr se darr rahe the, varna darte toh hum kisi ke baap se bhi nahi.”