Every old ruin looks spooky and haunted. Well, we aren’t telling you about exactly a haunted place but imagine a former church with an old gravestone in the garden. And by old, we mean belonging to the 12th century. Does it run a chill down your spine, right?
This is about the former St Bartholomew’s church in Warwickshire, which is now a beautiful home. The church belongs form 12th century and has recently been up for the sale. The estimated price of the property is $700,000. But that’s not all. The features of the property are the real thing to be considered.
- The former St Bartholomew’s church historic premises date back to 1125, has been put up on sale, in Warwickshire.
- The exciting thing about the building is that the entire interior of the building looks nothing like it sounds. Since it was converted into a 3BHK home in 2000.
- The house has a beautiful and furnished hall and living area. That is well equipped.
- The halls and rooms have high walls and ceiling that still give an ancient church look. The grand archway still adds to the beauty of the halls.
- Apart from a beautiful hall and living rooms, there is a modern kitchen, a dining room and three bedrooms with two toilets.
- The bathroom has a huge window that provides a vivid view of the entire house since the bathroom is on the upper floor.
- The outside of the house still looks like a church but the inside is nothing like an ancient church. The whole property is now put up on sale and is worth $700,000.
- Other than that, the house also provides a perfect view of the gravestones that are an eternal part of the property.
- From the furnished windows of the house, the new residents will be able to look at the churchyard that still harbors old gravestones in its bosom.
The spokesperson of the estate agency says about the garden “there are window seats to provide lovely vistas over the garden and fields beyond and the study lies within the original vestry.”