Russian hair extensions are high-quality raw materials that almost every popular hair extension professional use because of their price-quality ratio. Let’s figure out what you need to know about this type of hair and where you can get it.
1. What is the quality of the products?
100% human hair. It is one of the best materials available in the hair extensions market. Here you can easily find:
- Appropriate length up to 70 cm;
- Required shade: If necessary, the strands can be toned. The main thing is to find an experienced colorist who will perform the procedure without damaging hair cuticles.
- Desired texture. Thus, wavy strands often have a Caucasian origin. Southern Russian hair is softer, thinner and straighter.
2. Which extension technique fits this type of hair?
Any technique you like!
While Russian hair, you can use them for the following extensions methods:
- Fusions, when the strands are fixed with keratin bonds.
- Hand-tied weft extensions, when a neat and thin weft is sewn into a braid, made around the head.
- Tape-ins, when the stands are fixed by means of tapes.
- Clip-ins — is a great option for a special occasion or everyday routine, since the strands are fixed with clips. You can wear this hairstyle any time you need.
3. Is it bad for your health?
No, because such strands are subject to strict quality control and delicate processing, which excludes the use of aggressive chemical agents.
You get 100% natural products.
Of course, a lot depends on the stylist’s experience and adherence to the rules of extension technique: in case the hair tech does the extensions incorrectly, you may feel discomfort.
4. How long does this hair last?
If you take care properly of your Russian hair extensions, you’ll be able to wear them for a few reapplication procedures.
They will still look perfect, and the strands will remain beautiful and healthy.
If properly treated, the life span of Russian hair is about 12 months.
5. Who is the supplier of Russian hair?
As one can easily guess from the name, such hair is collected in Russian Federation.
In Canada and the United States, this type of hair extensions can be purchased at I Love Slavic hair – a reliable supplier of Russian human hair with which many well-known hairstylists work.
We are sure that you will be delighted with the high quality of Russian hair, excellent assortment and client-oriented service!