Undoubtedly, “Baraat” is the most fun part of the wedding which is lead by none other than the groom. All the family members of the bride and guests dance in a joyful manner to welcome the groom to make him feel happy and special before tying the knot with his soulmate.
Gone are the days where the bridesmaid and bride’s sister used to stand in front of the door along with a pooja thali and demanding some money to let enter the groom at the wedding venue.
Table of Contents
- Here, we have listed 7 most unique and creative ways to welcome the groom at the wedding keeping aside those old traditional methods.
- 1. Tell the groom to enact the bride’s favourite song before he enters the venue
- 2. Welcome the Baraat and groom by giving a power packed dance performance
- 3. Welcome him with some fun teasing posters at the entry
- 4. Surprise him by offering his favourite drink
- 5. Let “Saalis” steal the show
- 6. Let the bride’s Fambam play the desi dhol at the entry
- 7. Wedding musician with a great playlist
Here, we have listed 7 most unique and creative ways to welcome the groom at the wedding keeping aside those old traditional methods.
1. Tell the groom to enact the bride’s favourite song before he enters the venue
Before the groom makes his entry at the wedding venue, tell him to enact the favourite song of his soulmate. This will give you an idea of how better he knows about your BFF! If you want to add more fun to this, then you may also tell him to enact a scene from any romantic or comedy movie that will create laughter around.
2. Welcome the Baraat and groom by giving a power packed dance performance
To leave a good first-hand impression on your Jiju to be and the guest or Baraatis, you can also welcome them by giving a well-choreographed power packed dance performance on the song of your choice like any Punjabi song or the wedding song that suits the occasion.
3. Welcome him with some fun teasing posters at the entry
This may be one of the best and fun way to let the enter groom at the wedding venue. You can make use of some fun posters and a placard which states some fun message which you want to convey to him indirectly.
4. Surprise him by offering his favourite drink
To spice up the wedding, sassy bridesmaids also welcome the groom in this unique manner by offering him a drink which is his favourite before he finally enters the wedding place.
5. Let “Saalis” steal the show
Welcome your Jiju with a ‘No entry without tax’ board. This will give some hint to him without saying anything and this is sure to be a paisa Wasool idea and will give your BFF and his groom a perfect start to a unique wedding.
6. Let the bride’s Fambam play the desi dhol at the entry
This could be another perfect way to welcome the groom at the Indian wedding, where the sassy bridesmaid or her female family members welcome the groom by playing the dhol at the entry.
7. Wedding musician with a great playlist
If your groom is a wild music lover, you can also welcome him by playing some of the favourite lists of songs right at the entrance when he is about to enter. You just have to arrange some good musicians to belt out some awesome songs as they enter. This will make him feel special and impress them like no other!