Since your childhood, you start dreaming about your job or how your corporate life would look like that will completely change your life. When you get your first job, everything from your schedule, weekends, wardrobe changes entirely that you would not have even though about. Moreover, as a person, you also notice a complete change in your behaviour as you have become more responsible now. You will find these major changes in your life as well as your lifestyle right after your graduation or maybe after your post-graduation.
Table of Contents
- Here, in this article have a look at some of the major changes that every girl undergoes when she gets her first job.
- 1. You start feeling like you are overburdened with work
- 2. Your wardrobe changes entirely
- 3. All those typical banking terms start making sense to you
- 4. You start feeling responsible and grown-up
- 5. Now you better know “Aate daal ka Bhav”
- 6. You start waiting for the WEEKENDS
- 7. Now you understand the real worth of money
Here, in this article have a look at some of the major changes that every girl undergoes when she gets her first job.
1. You start feeling like you are overburdened with work
When you get a new job, you are loaded with multiple responsibilities and of course the work. You hardly find time for yourself as you are busy in completing your regular task. You start feeling like you have so many things to do and have no time to for yourself.
2. Your wardrobe changes entirely
I understand how your wardrobe looks like when you were in your college and now when you landed yourself a job. Your entire wardrobe had undergone a makeover. Everywhere you will get to see only formals, formals and formals instead of those shorts and miniskirts. Moreover, all the clothes will also be ironed as you never know when you need to go and attend a meeting.
3. All those typical banking terms start making sense to you
Now you know that you are in a job, you get to do a lot of things alone which you were earlier doing with the help of your parents. You have started understanding those gibberish banking terms like Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits, and Provident Funds, etc.
4. You start feeling responsible and grown-up
Seriously! When you get your first job, you start feeling like you have become an adult now and so responsible, as you have started earning money and now you can pay your bills and go for shopping with your own money which feels great.
5. Now you better know “Aate daal ka Bhav”
When you start earning, you also try to save a bit towards your better future. Now you will better know daal and Aate ka Bhav and you will also start learning those bargaining tricks that your mother used to do with Sabjiwalas.
6. You start waiting for the WEEKENDS
From Monday to Saturday and Saturday to Monday, you never realized how much you are working and you have no time for yourself and your friends. So, now you wait for every weekend so that you can hit the dance floor, party all night and meet your close friends.
7. Now you understand the real worth of money
When you get a job, you become more responsible and start understanding the real value of your earned money. You don’t like to waste even single money because you know how much you have struggled for that.
All images source: Pixabay