Moms are blessing and there is no one who can replace this one person but this one lady can replace all other relations in your life. There is no amount of words that can express her love for you, and it is the most selfless love that you experience in your life. How her love changes for you as you grow is worth your appreciation.
The reason that she is the biggest strength of your life is as follows:
1. She supports your dreams and helps you to achieve them no matter big or small- she is your biggest supporter and helps you to chase your dreams and help you in your struggles. Your dreams are her dreams and she even sacrifices your dreams so that you can achieve your dreams.
2. She accepts you for what you are- the whole world wants us to change and sees flaws in us but this one lady accepts us with our flaws, and never wants us to change. She accepts us the way we are although she inspires us to be a better person but never criticizes us.
3. She corrects us when we go wrong- we all flaws and when we do wrong she gives her piece of mind and corrects us. She forgives us and loves us without any grudge in mind.
4. They love us unconditionally like no one can- she was the first person to love you even before you were born and loves you without any reason and with no selfish reasons. The moment that news comes of your existence she dreams about you and loves you in spite of the pain that comes with the birth process.
5. They make you what you are- it is her teachings and valuable lessons that she has given you makes you the person that you are. She is your first teacher and teaches you life long and helps you become the person you are.
6. She is always there for you- the whole world may turn their back at you and leave you in the tough times but its your mother who stands rock solid behind you and support you when the times are tough. She is the one who helps you sail through the turbulence of life.
7. She believes in you even if you fail- she is strong and believes that you are strong and supports you even if you fall or fail in life. When things go wrong she trusts us and it is this trust that helps you fight the adversities of life and then shine back.
8. She knows you the best- she gave birth to you and understood your slightest whim and whisper. Even before you could speak she could hear you. She understands your each and every move and has the ability to understand you even your without expressing it.
She is the epitome of your universe and has all the reasons to be.