Weddings are the celebration of togetherness and are so close to your heart. Even after years, you can feel the moment if you just go through the album of your special day. Down the line even when your kids, grandkids see the photos of your wedding should be simply swept off their feet and could firmly say “happily ever after”.
Table of Contents
- Thus here are some ideas to get some candid clicks from your special day:
- 1. “Aankhon Me Tera Hi Chera” picture
- 2. Sajnaa Hai Mujhe Sajna Ke Liye” picture
- 3. “Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath ho” picture
- 4. “Badan pe Sitare Lapate hue” picture
- 5. “Na Koi Hair Na Koi Tha, Zindagi Mein Tumhare Siva” picture
- 6. “Dil Diyan Gallan” picture
- 7. “ Tu jo Karde Esshara Toh Mein Doli Le Aawa” picture
- 8. “Dilwale Dulhaniy Le Jayenge” picture
Thus here are some ideas to get some candid clicks from your special day:
1. “Aankhon Me Tera Hi Chera” picture
This is perhaps the cutest picture and can never go wrong. It is said that eyes give away your feelings. Thus this picture will speak about your feelings of love, commitment and happiness this is the most essential one.
2. Sajnaa Hai Mujhe Sajna Ke Liye” picture
Getting ready on your d- day for your spouse is a great deal and thus a picture of your getting ready is essential.
3. “Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath ho” picture
The marriage is about togetherness and the promise of walking hand in hand always thus a picture where the groom and bride are entwined in each other’s hand is truly essential. Ask the photographer to click a picture with your wedding rings being seen in it. This is the most candid picture ever.
4. “Badan pe Sitare Lapate hue” picture
The bride shopping for her bridal dress is a mammoth task. The girls and the whole of her family and friends including the groom are curious as what will she wear on the d- day. Down the line this piece of attire will be your most loved and cherished outfit, therefore a picture with stunning dress has to be clicked.
5. “Na Koi Hair Na Koi Tha, Zindagi Mein Tumhare Siva” picture
The kiss on the forehead reveals so much so that it is the cutest kiss. It is gesture that shows no matter I will always be there to take care of you. Be natural while kissing on the forehead of your partner rather than making it look made up kiss. This kiss shows that you are together forever so have it in your collection or even get it framed for your bedroom.
6. “Dil Diyan Gallan” picture
This could be any candid picture that has been clicked between the two of you. It could be the click where groom whispers something in the ears of the bride or the bride laughs, or the bride smiles with tears in her eyes or simply when the groom makes the bride eat something. These candid pictures will make you smile over the time.
7. “ Tu jo Karde Esshara Toh Mein Doli Le Aawa” picture
If you are confident then pick your bride in your arms and pose for the camera. Giggle in the picture and it is bound that you both will look super cute. The picture will a story of its own so you can get it framed also.
8. “Dilwale Dulhaniy Le Jayenge” picture
The farewell picture cannot be missed, make sure its full of smiles and shine in the eyes.