You feel happy and then sad and then again happy between the phases of transition you may face the period of feeling broken. The situations make you feel broken but then at the same time make you stronger and help you grow as a person.
Table of Contents
- When we feel broken we lose all our hopes but if you remember the following the tough times will become easier and bearable:
- 1. Remember the way
- 2. Cracks allow the ray of hope to come in
- 3. Accept the negative feelings, do not run away from them
- 4. There is the world beyond brokenness
- 5. Focus on things that make you happy
- 6. You are not what your feelings are
- 7. Connect with friends or family that support you
- 8. Life is full of ups and downs
When we feel broken we lose all our hopes but if you remember the following the tough times will become easier and bearable:
1. Remember the way
When the times are tough to remember the causes or goals of your life. When you feel the broken focus on your goal and this will help you to overcome the feeling of being broken. The focus on your goal will help you to connect with others and how they overcome.
2. Cracks allow the ray of hope to come in
If there is a constant feeling of up and up you will not appreciate the feeling of happiness in life thus when you feel broken it is then you realize your blessings. The obstacles that come also teach us how to overcome them. Thus only the tough times teach us how to become a better version of what we are.
3. Accept the negative feelings, do not run away from them
Negative emotions are a part of our life so there is nothing to feel ashamed or bad about them rather accept them because it is a part of you and it is what that has made you what you are. Do not suppress these feelings rather face them and become strong.
4. There is the world beyond brokenness
Always remember that there is a world beyond your brokenness and the whole world is not the same at of yours. Remember that beyond this feeling also exists a world. Think about the good things that have happened in your life and you will definitely feel better.
5. Focus on things that make you happy
The best way to overcome the feeling of brokenness is by shifting your focus on the things that make you happy. Keep yourself busy so that your negative thoughts stay away from you. Meet with your old friend or indulge in some hobby this will definitely make you happy.
6. You are not what your feelings are
The present state of feelings is not what defines you as a person. You are beyond these feelings of brokenness. The feeling is just a part of your life and not you completely. Try to see life beyond these feelings. These feelings will be gone and what you are will be clear and loud.
7. Connect with friends or family that support you
These are the tough times when you are feeling low so connect with your friends and family who have been there to support you and you will feel better.
8. Life is full of ups and downs
Emotions whether good or bad are simply temporary and they are just a part of life. Remember the good times and get going in life the tough times will also go away.