Almost every daughter would agree to the fact that it becomes so hard for them to deal with the sadness that comes after when they get married. Although getting married is itself a blessed feeling, but one cannot even think of leaving their sweet home and family, especially their sweetheart moms!
We miss her most when we are alone and there is no one with us to chit chat or when you want to go out on a shopping spree. We come to realise that moms are so important in our lives and how much we miss them after we get married.
Table of Contents
- Here are 8 times when a girl misses her mom the most after the wedding:
- 1. You miss her deliciously cooked food
- 2. When you wake up on your own
- 3. No one can ever give you that rocking Champi as she used to give
- 4. You will definitely miss your favourite “Maa Ke Hath Ki Chai”
- 5. When you are not well
- 6. You miss her scolding very much which you find irritating earlier
- 7. You miss her when you go on a shopping
- 8. Nobody pushes you to eat more
Here are 8 times when a girl misses her mom the most after the wedding:
1. You miss her deliciously cooked food
No one can ever forget about the delicious food that your mom has always made for you on your demand. Be it your all-time favourite Rajma Chawal or Gajar Ka Halwa. But now, when you get married and thinking of the same food, this will make you miss your mom even more.
2. When you wake up on your own
Remember how you used to say “Bas 5 minute aur” when your mom drags you out of your bed every morning and now, you wake up with the help of your mobile phone or alarm clock every day as you don’t have your mom around you and that is when you realise how sweetly she used to wake you up in the morning.
3. No one can ever give you that rocking Champi as she used to give
You are surely going to miss her on Sunday morning when you have no one around you to give that relaxing head massage which you used to get before from your mom.
4. You will definitely miss your favourite “Maa Ke Hath Ki Chai”
After you get married, you no longer would get a tea on your bed from your mom and no one can make the same tea as she used to make for you. You will miss her during the morning chai gossip sessions along with your mother-in-law.
5. When you are not well
You will miss her the most when you fall sick, at that time you start missing her excessive care and attention. After getting married, you are alone lying on your bed with some medicines and in-laws.
6. You miss her scolding very much which you find irritating earlier
After getting married, you suddenly start missing how your mom used to scold you when you commit any mistake. Those caring and sweet arguments which were irritating for you earlier suddenly become important for you.
7. You miss her when you go on a shopping
When your mom is not around you, there is no one who could give a genuine opinion regarding what to wear and what to avoid. This is where when you miss her after you get married.
8. Nobody pushes you to eat more
Literally, nobody bothers whether you eat or not after your marriage. It is this time when you miss your mom the most as no one cares the way she used to do.