Contact lenses are the most essential part of a Peron’s life who is dependent on them, such as those that require astigmatism contact lenses. It is hard to tolerate if they go scratch or irritating as you cannot be without them and being with them is even harder. There are a few reasons due to which this might be happening.
Read on to find out why your contact lenses are going scratchy all over:
Table of Contents
- 1. If you have dry eyes, your contacts will become scratchy
- 2. It is possible that you are allergic
- 3. May there is something on your contact lenses which was there and you have put it in your eyewink you were applying the lens
- 4. We, girls, use a lot of makeup in our eyes
- 5. Maybe you scratched your eye, after outing lenses
- 6. The size of your contacts may be different than your eyes
- 7. Wearing your contact lenses for too long is also one of the reasons
- 8. Your eye life may be inflamed
- 9. Your cornea may be inflamed
1. If you have dry eyes, your contacts will become scratchy
If you put contact lenses in dry eyes, it will become even more uncomfortable for you. Some people wear lenses all day and if they have this uncomfortable feeling to them, wearing them all days become unbearable, and having dry eyes makes it even worse. Check ttdeye for colour contacts.
2. It is possible that you are allergic
Contact lenses are made of silicon and it is quite possible that your eyes are not able to adapt them as of their own. It is possible that you might be having allergies to your eyes, may be due to the material of the lenses, or simply with any other thing, any o=pollutant or irritant, which is making your eyes scratchy and you assume that your lenses are making them catchy.
Thus, always wash your eyes clean time to time and if you aretalogies contact your physician. Also, for people with allergies, avoid coloured lenses.
3. May there is something on your contact lenses which was there and you have put it in your eyewink you were applying the lens
We keep our lenses in an outside environment and it is possible that a tiny molecule must have made its place theta which we might have not been able to see which is making it scratchy in your eye.
4. We, girls, use a lot of makeup in our eyes
The eyeshadow, eyeliner, Kohl, and so much more. these cosmetic products have powdery substance and elements which might get into our eyes and start causing tidiness and irritation. This is one of the main reasons you can feel scariness in your eyes. You must make sure that you use limited makeup and if you use heavy makeup, make sure it does not reach your eyes.
5. Maybe you scratched your eye, after outing lenses
Please, never do that. That will make your eyes go super uncomfortable and you will be having this permeant uncomfortable feeling to your eye s
6. The size of your contacts may be different than your eyes
Always use lenses that are the right size of your eyes and did perfectly. Having a small or big size of lenses that your eyes can also cause discomfort and make you feel itchy and scratchy.
7. Wearing your contact lenses for too long is also one of the reasons
8. Your eye life may be inflamed
9. Your cornea may be inflamed
Avoid all these reasons and your contact lenses feel no more be starchy.