Love stories are always wonderful and amazing. We always find a love story too cute and lovely as love has no bars, no conditions. What would make you believe in it, even more, is this heart-warming love story of the world’s smallest couple. Yes, you read it right, this cute little couple takes the cuteness to another level when they are together.
Read on to know their amazing love story.
- World’s tiniest couple, Paulo and Katyucia, never let their size hinder relationship which is truly based on mutual love and understanding.
- The couple is suffering from a genetic disorder that resulted in their lack of growth as a normal size human.
- But that doesn’t make them any different from other couples who spend time together and wholeheartedly devote their life to each other.
- Paulo says that when he first saw Katyucia he knew that it is love at first sight. He fell in love with her the very moment he saw her. On the other hand, Katyucia didn’t feel a thing when she saw him. She really didn’t feel the spark. So this love story has a little twist as well.
- Instead, for reciprocating his love, Katyucia blocked him on social sites as she found his cheesy and flirting lines so annoying. Well but since they were meant to be together, Katyucia anyhow couldn’t manage to resist for too long and decided to give him another chance.
- Paul didn’t let it go and would drove over 150 miles to meet his love of life. They used to chat for hours, but Katyuica wasn’t that easy.
- Paul didn’t give up on her. He took her for many romantic dates and after some time she started falling for him, too. She trusted his love for her and had fallen in love equally.
- Both of them make an ideal couple. They have a lot to inspire others. Despite their size both of them are highly ambitious and have better relationship goals.
- Katyucia has a beauty salon. Both have dreams and goals in life to achieve something greater. Both of them are each other’s strength and depend on each other, too. Like any other couple, they too fight sometime and share a sweet and sour sort of relationship.
- The couple has their day to day life problems. Sometimes they are mocked at the street. Or they find it hard to cope up with the normal size world. As ATMs, counters at shops and marts are hard to reach. But that doesn’t let the couple stop from doing anything. This strengthens their bond to unites them as they fight for the better life together.