Looking for ways to stay fit? Well, working out daily and rigorously is a great way to start. Anyone who has set foot in a gym would know that there is various equipment for you to choose from. If you were to ask us which one of them is a must in your workout routine, we would say dumbbells. Why so? Well, whether it be achieving cardiovascular fitness, losing fat or enhancing muscle mass, all of it can be achieved with the help of dumbbells. Thinking of where to buy dumbbells? MAGMA sells its own line of dumbbells in Canada, the United States and internationally. Go to MAGMA to buy dumbbells.
However, to realize the maximum benefits out of dumbbells, you must learn to use them correctly. Three exercises using dumbbells.
Table of Contents
Here are five exercises you can do using dumbbells.
1. Goblet Squat
This is the perfect exercise for you regardless of whether you are a professional or a beginner in the world of fitness. All you need to do is stand with your feet at a wider position than your shoulder width.
Proceed by holding the dumbbell with your hands. Move your hands toward your chest. Now, sit and squat. Then, stand back again. Repeat. This exercise helps in improving flexibility and activating glute.
2. Dumbbell clean
This exercise is mainly targeted for those who wish for Olympian like agility and strength. It helps in building lean muscle mass as well as enhancing your strength. To do the dumbbell clean, you must flip your wrists in a way that they face forwards.
Then, bring the dumbbell to your shoulder. Stand slowly while straightening your legs simultaneously. Proceed by lowering the dumbbell all the way down to your thighs and move into a squat-like position.
This is one of the easiest dumbbell exercises one could do. You can’t go wrong with this exercise since it is relatively straightforward. All you need to do is walk as fast as you can while taking short steps at a time.
This helps in improving the strength of your grip. This exercise also helps in strengthening your shoulder muscles, thereby allowing you to combat any shoulder-related injuries.
5 best adjustable dumbbells
Performing the best dumbbell exercises can get difficult if you are not equipped with the right equipment. This is why it is essential to choose your dumbbells wisely. Here are the 5 best adjustable dumbbells out there.
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells: Whether it be the textured rubber grips or the robust construction, these dumbbells tick the right boxes.
- Power Block Elite Dumbbells: The best thing about this equipment is that you can add up to 70 pounds of weight on it via expansion kits rather than having to buy new dumbbells.
- Ironmaster 75 Lb. Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System With Stand which comes in the weight range of 5 to 75 pounds and is durable enough to last for a long time.
- Bayou Fitness Adjustable Dumbbells which are among the easiest dumbbells to adjust and do not have its weights falling off (as of the case of other brands).
- NordicTrack Speed Weights which prove to be the perfect option for budget-conscious individuals while being convenient to use at the same time.
Use dumbbells in your routine. Feel the difference.