WordPress CMS becoming one of the top choices for the business website. It has rich-sets of free themes and plugins. IT’s is the best SEO friendly content management system. There are many options for cost-effective hosting for WordPress. SEO is processing implement in the website to gain customer from the search engine for business related keywords.
Here we bring the best WordPress SEO tips those will help you increase traffic as well as better ROI. These tips can be useful for if you are creating the first-time website or you have an existing business website which builds using WordPress.
- Service Page URL – Well search engine always give better rank websites those have SEO friendly URL. If you gain better Rank means you will have more traffic and this will increase your business as well.
WordPress Admin panel has the option to manage URL SEO Friendly in many types one post-name and you can opt category/post-name. Well, for the business website this highly recommend create many Service page and those can be your landing page as well.
We will recommend use post-name for service pages. We have to build own website using WordPress and we are using our service pages using post-name permalink and those started ranking as well. URL should be human-readable and use a hyphen instead of underscore.
- Unique Title and Description – Well Search engine crawler recognizes pages using page title and description Please check all your pages and post that you have mention unique Title and description for all pages.
- Sitemap – A .xml file which helps search engine to easily navigate website. You can use yoast plugin.
- Comment – In WordPress have the option to comment sometime this becomes spam. Moderate your all comment and allow only relevant comment in your post.
- Content and keyword – Well, Search engine rank website those have unique content. Do your best that you have all post and pages with unique content and title. You can check content unique using URL in copyscape. Please place the keyword in the first paragraph or the first 100 words. Use LSI keywords in content. Keep your post long so you will have less bounce rate.
- Inter Link – Well, navigation of every website improve ROI 150% plus if this done properly. Navigation in post content to your existing content.
- Category Page – Write description with a unique title for category pages as well.
- Author page – Try to map your author with Google plus
- Social Plugin – Use social plugin for boost social signal search engine rank pages those have good social signals.
- Webmaster – Don’t try to do forcefully crawl pages and post.
- Duration – SEO is not a quick job that you will see immediate results this will take time sometime 4 months or 6 months.
Check your existing wordpress website try to use less plugin with the child theme. Keep up to date your wordpress for reviewing security holes. Post frequent new content so search engine crawler optimizes crawl rates.