PDF is the most desirable file format for every platform. This file format is specifically designed by Adobe for providing the users a platform-independent format viz, application software, hardware and operating systems that can be opened anywhere without any formatting. The file format is based on the PostScript language, which is a page description language. Nowadays users are regularly searching for various ways to convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. Let’s clarify the need of the users with a query.
“I need the archive of the messages in such a format so that formatting does not change with the platform on which it is exported. That’s why PDF is the absolutely perfect file format. I want the backup of my Outlook email into PDF format because it has some important messages stored in them.”
Now, you know why anyone wants to convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. In this article, we are going to deal with each and every solution to export emails from Outlook to PDF in batch. Let us move on.
Table of Contents
Ways to Import PST email to PDF
There are two ways to convert email to PDF from Outlook.
1. Manual Technique
2. Automated Solution
Convert Multiple Outlook Emails To PDF With Attachments Manually
Step 1: Save Outlook Messages File in HTML File Format
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Navigate to Inbox and then choose the particular message that is to be converted to PDF file format in order to save Outlook message in PDF format.
- Now, Go to File → Save As
- Type the particular file name and then choose the Save As Type option and save it in HTML format.
Step 2: Convert Resultant HTML File in PDF File Format
- Open & Launch Microsoft Word.
- Open the file that is saved in the HTML file format.
- Now, click on the File menu and then select the Save As option.
- In the end, in Save As Type, select the PDF Adobe Acrobat format.
The above-mentioned method can be used but it has many limitations. Like other manual methods, this method too is not reliable. So, better to use the automated solution like PST Converter. Use this utility to convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF with attachments without any worry. The software has much other functionality except exporting PST email to PDF. Some of the features of the tool are discussed below:
- Users can easily transfer Outlook email to Portable Document File in batch
- Import Outlook emails into EML, MSG, Text, Documents, HTML, etc
- Convert Outlook PST address book to vCard / VCF format
- Users can archive PST calendar to ICS or iCal format
- Specify the date range filter to extract out required emails
Now, you know how to convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. There are manual as well as automated techniques. Users can go for any of the solutions according to their requirements. But it is highly recommended to use the automated solution as they are more reliable and convenient to use.