Haven’t Dubai given the world amazing futuristic inventions already? Well, sure it did. And here is another example of Dubai’s one of the marvelous inventions. We are talking about Dubai’s Floating villas that have both above and underwater settlements. These floating villas are nothing less than a dreamland. The houses have three levels, bedrooms that are underwater will give the guests a spectacular view of sea plants and creatures underwater. One can enjoy the underwater view while sipping wine in the bedroom.
Read on to unfold the eccentric features of these floating villas. The image alone will give a feeling that the future is here already.
- The “seahorses” are divided into three levels: lower deck, upper deck, and the main floor. The lowest level, which is the lower deck is completely submerged under the water.
- There is a master level at the lower level, which has an amazing interior, plus the view through the walls of the room doubles the beauty of the entire space.
- Not just there is a large floating deck to let you enjoy sunbaths. The guests can sit there or they can also enjoy a dive in the water.
- The entire villa, is a luxurious fully equipped area, with modern kitchen and also a glass-floored Jacuzzi.
- This can accommodate about eight adults with an equal number of kids at a time.
- It also has beautiful baths. Also, the deck area is worth spending a perfect evening.
- These houses can cost you about $1.8 million each. Not just that the real estate company claims to have sold over 50 “Seahorse” in 2015.
- To reach these homes, located at the seashore of Dubai, one can commute in boats, seaplanes, etc.
- To build these “seahorses” it took the engineers an extensive study and thorough research of about 5,000 hours and more than 13,000 hours of engineering.
To say less, these futuristic settlements are giving Dubai’s or world’s engineers a new horizon.
You can also read: The 10 Best Experiences in Dubai For Adventure Lovers