iPhone is the first choice of the people. That’s the reason the iPhone company can introduce XR in India. XR has so many interesting features but most importantly it’s dual SIM one eSIM and another nano. Apple XR in India expected to be launch on the festive season. The phone is the necessary thing for all. We need it for communication, to make the payment, and for many reasons. What if you have a phone with more interesting things? Yes, people need a product not only to do work, nowadays it’s a status symbol.
People love to select phone which has new features and technology. Everyone using the phone more as compared to a laptop or system. They inbuilt many benefits on mobile which can fulfill all your desires and the main thing you can carry it from anywhere and do use for anything. Do you know, your EMI options for iPhone XR in India payment you can have an EMI device?
The lenders can give privileges to choose own EMI plan and make payment according to that. You also get a white loan it’s a consumer durable loan and support to purchase a new iPhone. The interest rate can range from 15% to 25% for tenure up to three years, and quantum of the loan like 85% to 90% of the cost of the iPhone. And the rest 10% to 15% pay at the end in the form of a margin.
In addition to the interest and margin, you need to pay a processing fee of about 2% of the loan amount. You can also calculate your down payment percentage. The applicable EMI and the interest outgo for a period of three years on a loan amount calculated at 90 % of the cost of your iPhone. The rest 10% need to pay from your end as part of the down payment for EMI options for iPhone XR in India.
iPhone XR Beneficial Features
Before you can select this product should know the interesting features, so that you can utilize it freely and happily. Let’s find out the best features iPhone XR on the EMI option in India.
- As compared to iPhone XS, XS Max this one is the cheapest
- The screen size of the mobile 6.1 inch
- Display of the mobile liquid retina HD LCD display with a screen resolution of 1792*828p
- This can come with a notched true tone display with multi-touch feature
- XR device will sport a 3GB RAM and comes in three storage variants 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB
- Apple XR price in India starts from Rs 76,900 for the 64GB version, 128GB variant will cost Rs 81,900 and 256GB will cost Rs 91, 900 in India
- This can available in six peppy colors including red, yellow, white, coral, black, and blue
- There is a 7MP camera with a good aperture such as retina flash, auto image stabilization, burst mode, exposure control, timer mode, animoji, emoji, and others
- You can pre-order your phone through Flipkart site
- This smartphone will come with iOS 12 out of the box and supports wireless battery charging