So you would like to buy a car without stepping out of your house? Anyone with an internet connection can buy new or used cars online and have them delivered to their home. Do scroll ahead and read on. Setting your budget is the first step of this car buying process. With proper research and negotiation, you can buy your dream car without digging deep into your bank account.
The next step is to consider carefully the type of car you need while keeping your budget in mind. Do you need a two-door sedan or a minivan? You would need to narrow down your options to one or two models, decide whether you want to buy or lease a new or used vehicle. There are many websites such as Auto Trader or eBay where you can search for a car.
Once you have made the purchase, you have to look into how to ship the car back to you. Arranging interstate car transport can be a little difficult. A car is a huge cash investment and trying to find a company to move your newly-purchased car quickly and safely can be a rather daunting task. While some dealerships will arrange transport of the customers’ vehicle to their address, most leave it to the purchaser to arrange for transportation. Thankfully, online shipping platform such as Shiply is available to help online car buyers transport the car they bought. Click here to learn more.
There are many reasons to ship a car and here is why you may want to consider shipping it rather than driving:
- You do not need to request days off work to have someone drive you to pick up your car or fly there. Instead, the car will be delivered to you within days or weeks, depending on the shipping option you choose, as well as the pick-up and delivery locations.
- Auto-shipping offers convenience. Your car will be shipped directly to your door with door-to-door auto transport services.
- When you use an auto shipping company to transport your car, it is safer than driving. You get to save on mileage and reduce the wear and tear of your vehicle, especially if it is over 100 miles away.
Types of car transport truck you need
There are two primary methods to choose from when it comes to auto transport carriers. Both options have their benefits and drawbacks.
- Open auto transport: This method of transport is the least expensive option and the most popular shipment method. The vehicle will be placed on an open-air carrier with up to eight other vehicles. As the carrier is not enclosed, the vehicle will be exposed to natural road elements and weather conditions.
- Enclosed auto transport: This method of transport is more expensive, because the car will go inside a fully enclosed carrier. This will keep the cars protected from outside elements such as dust, dirt, and more. It is the recommended option for luxury, classic, exotic, or other high-value vehicles.