Stress is a set of reactions of the body in the face of challenges or demands and you can use CBD OIL for reducing stress. There is a type of stress that is positive and is what allows you to adapt to everyday challenges and demands. But there is a point where it can become harmful. How to realize when you have to act to remedy it. It is a natural process that responds to our need to adapt to the environment.
Contrary to what many believe, there is a type of stress that is positive and occurs in small episodes, such as when it helps to put on alert and avoid a certain danger or meet a deadline. However, it becomes detrimental to health when it is very intense or increases over time.
According to a study published by The American Journal of Cardiology, people with a high level of stress have a 27% higher risk of heart disease. This indicates that stress is clearly a more risk factor to control, as well as high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Therefore, it is extremely important to pay attention to it as it can affect our health if it is installed in our daily lives.
Stress is clearly a more risk factor to control, as well as high blood pressure and high cholesterol
Men and women are vulnerable to stress, although both experience it in different ways. Medical studies confirmed that stress does not affect everyone in the same way and that while women are more likely than men to show symptoms of heart difficulty after stressful situations and emotional shocks.
Table of Contents
In that sense, knowing the different types of stress is necessary to know when to act to remedy it:
The acute stress
It is the most common form of stress. It arises from the demands that we impose on ourselves or others. It occurs in short periods, usually due to a temporary cause, such as a trip, an exam or a job change. In small doses, it can be positive but in higher doses, it can affect our health causing muscle aches, stomach, and intestinal problems, temporary over-excitement, headaches, and exhaustion.
It is the most stressful and exhausting type of stress. It takes place when one does not find an exit to a problem or situation that depresses it. It is a product, for example, of an unwanted job or career, money problems or an unhappy marriage. Unlike acute stress, it occurs again and again repeatedly over time. It produces physical and psychological wear and tear, which can trigger depression, nervous breakdown, and even a heart attack.
How to get rid of the stress:
– Recognize and accept the things that can’t be changed, let them go. For example, you can’t change the fact that you have to drive during rush hour, but you can find ways to relax on the way, such as listening to favorite music or an audiobook.
– Change the perspective. Try to develop a more positive attitude in the face of challenges. You can always see the “glass half full”.
– Learn ways to relax. It helps to lower the heart rate and reduce blood pressure. There are many ways, from deep breathing and meditation to yoga.
– Connect with loved ones. Do not let stress get in the way of social life. Spending time with family and friends can help you feel better. Trusting problems with a friend can also help solve them.
– Try using CBD Oil. The human body produces antioxidants naturally, and we can ingest antioxidants by consuming specific foods, such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, and berries. But sometimes the number of antioxidants that our bodies and our diets produce is not enough to neutralize or block the activity of free radicals, and free radicals win.
Now there is evidence-based on the research that oil rich in cannabidiol (CBD oil) may have value as an antioxidant.
Within this specific area of well-being, it is believed that CBD oil is a more powerful antioxidant than vitamins C and E. Let’s see why. On the one hand, every cell in the body that uses enzymes and oxygen to perform functions is exposed to reactions of oxygen free radicals: a radical (often, but unnecessarily called a free radical) is an atom or group of atoms that have one or more unpaired electrons, making them “unstable” because they need to “borrow” an electron from other molecules to survive.
By doing this, they cause damage. Antioxidants are molecules that prevent these reactions by donating an electron to free radicals to stabilize them, without destabilizing themselves.
We hope you can get some benefits from reading this article.