If you are using Apple Pay, then there is now the best way for you to use it effectively. As cryptocurrency is popular today, Apple is now allowing Apple Pay users to pay with Cryptocurrency. The world’s largest cryptocurrency paying service has now announced that Prepaid MasterCard can now be used in the Apple wallet. You can use the wallet for all your purchases. Also, you can use it online through Apple Pay.
Here you will learn how to use Apple Pay with Cryptocurrency and some of its features. This feature will help you to use your cryptocurrency easily through Apple Pay.
Table of Contents
What Cryptocurrency is available in Apple Pay?
The Cryptocurrency that you can use in Apple Pay is Bitcoin. The payment service is the BitPay. Also, this service supports other Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Binance and more. The people residing in the US who use BitPay cards and BitPay Wallet App can use the cryptocurrencies on their Apple Wallet. Then it is easy to utilise them in Apple Pay.
How can you use BitPay?
It is an easy process to use BitPay. Follow the steps to have your own BitPay card.
- Firstly, you have to download the latest version of the BitPay Wallet App. It is available for free.
- Then tap on Get the BitPay Card on the home screen.
- After that type in all your details. Some of the details you need are contact number, address, social security number and more.
- Everything will get verified and approved and then you can place your order. The card will ask for a $10 fee when you order.
- Lastly, the app will tell you to wait for ten business days to get a physical card. But before that, you can use your virtual card.
Add the Bitcoin to Apple Pay
Here are the steps that will help you to add Bitcoin to Apple Pay.
- First of all open the wallet app.
- The on the top right corner click plus sign.
- Then press continue.
- You can scan the BitPay card and then you can add the card manually by clicking the option Enter Card Details Manually.
For what you can use the BitPay?
You can make use of the BitPay services whenever you are using Apple Pay. Yes, it is simple. But one of the major reasons that many people find it hard to invest in cryptocurrency is because of the restrictions placed on its use. The payment mode by cryptocurrency is not applicable everywhere.
As the BitPay on Apple Pay is a new thing many can now use the services effectively. It will not be a hard for the Apple Pay users to pay with cryptocurrency anymore.
For instance, you can make use of Apple Pay for purchasing everyday items and also luxury products. Many major supermarkets, groceries, hardware stores, trains and more accept payment through Apple Pay.
Furthermore, you can purchase cryptocurrency through Apple Pay. There are certain exchanges like Paxful and Coinmama which are helpful for this method.
These are the ways that will help you to use Cryptocurrency in Apple Pay. Therefore, make your payment processes easy by following the method.