Have you noticed a rocket sign on your Facebook page, lately? Well, most of the users did, but couldn’t find out why the icon is there. And those who aren’t able to see any rocket sign at their page beneath the search bar, are unfortunate ones.
- The new rocket icon at some of the users Facebook is making people starch their heads. Since, its motif isn’t clear to them and also, because not all the users have found this icon.
- Facebook flooded with questioning posts overnight, asking about the purpose of the tiny spacecraft sign.
- Those who can see the icon, are amongst some lucky users who are in for a treat.
- This is actually Facebook’s secret second New Feed feature that allows users to pin between two pages i.e a familiar Home Feed and a new Explore Feed.
- This new feature helps you watch pictures and videos that you are not even following. It generates these preferences knowing your personal interest and those of your friends have like and watched.
- This will help us see new, trending posts, video, and pictures, unlike before when the only story we could enjoy was formed the old sources that we have liked and watched or followed.
- Earlier, we used to see things that either were created by our friends or by the networks based on our personal preferences.
- But the new rocket feature has brought up revolutionary changes that will actually broaden our opinions. Because this will not limit our feeds. The bubble filter used to limit our feeds to our preferences.
This will make us know about different and new perspectives or that of our friends, and have chances to follow better stories. Earlier, we could only engage with ideas that we already follow or agree upon.