Vehicle ownership comes with the enormous responsibility of ensuring that it is well taken care of for the duration you have it. Regular maintenance is a critical component to making sure that the ride runs smoothly at all times and prevents annoying breakdowns. Whether your vehicle requires a simple oil change or major repairs, you need to take it down to a professional like a Mitsubishi service schedule Australia dealership.
However, why should you take it to the dealership instead of the local garage down the street? Here are a few reasons this decision can save you thousands of dollars and plenty of time.
Table of Contents
When you take your car to the dealership, they may have a warranty that covers the parts and repairs. This means the dealership can complete repairs and routine repairs, potentially at no or very low Mitsubishi Triton service cost.
For instance, the typical Mitsubishi new car warranty includes:
- A 10-year or 200,000km warranty means you don’t have to worry about driving your new vehicle for years
- A capped price servicing warranty of 10 years or 150,000km means you know how much servicing will cost for several years
Other potential warranties available at a certified dealership include:
- Parts replacement
- Accessory warranty
- Battery replacement warranty
Only certified technicians work on your vehicle
While you can find a well-trained automotive technician anywhere you look, it is only dealership technicians trained specifically for your vehicle make and model. Mitsubishi-trained technicians understand your vehicle and how to make it most efficient following an intricate Mitsubishi service schedule Australia program from the manufacturer.
These technicians have expert-level knowledge of any Mitsubishi model. This means they can identify and treat issues your car is experiencing fast. Compulsory ongoing training helps keep Mitsubishi technicians up-to-date with the latest and best methods for fixing your vehicle, no matter the model or year.
Original replacement parts
If your vehicle needs fixing, the dealership’s service centre only utilises genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) vehicle parts. The new parts installed in your car are the same as those you are already replacing. This ensures that each part is a perfect fit so vehicle performance remains as recommended by the manufacturer for years.
Certified dealer Mitsubishi parts centres should be your go-to place for genuine parts from the manufacturer. These OEM parts are:
- Engineered specifically for your model, year, and trim of your Mitsubishi vehicle
- Exact copies of the parts your vehicle had while brand new
- Manufactured to offer the best overall quality and sustain performance
Technicians record all the servicing done to your vehicle in a service book such as the Mitsubishi Triton service book. The book can help you fetch higher prices when you decide to sell your vehicle since it shows how well you have been maintaining it.
A wide selection of services
For example, the Mitsubishi ASX service cost covers a host of services at the dealership, including:
- Brake maintenance – So you and others stay safe while driving out on the road. Brake servicing includes looking out for signs that the braking system requires replacement.
- Oil changes – Regular oil inspection and changing ensure that all components in the vehicle run as expected and with little tear and wear.
- Tire care – During servicing, technicians inspect the tires to increase vehicle efficiency and safety.
- Air filter replacement – Driving in the city can lead to contaminants getting into your vehicle cabin and engine. Air filtration helps prevent this from occurring.
- Deciphering dashboard lights – The indicators on your car’s dashboard are a critical component to prevent colossal problems. Technicians can decode these lights and find the source of the issue fast.
Get certified servicing today
When you take your car to a Mitsubishi service schedule Australia centre, technicians will take good care of it and carry out a thorough diagnosis. They then follow up by making repairs quickly and efficiently. Is it time you find a dealership service centre today?
Want to read more about vehicle maintenance? Make sure you read our blog.