Table of Contents
Having network problems with your current operator?
It’s true, a lot of people around you must be facing network issues and it seems to be common with everyone. But it’s not right to give up and not do anything to solve this problem.
One way to deal with bad network is to port mobile number and move to the RIGHT network.
There are times when a particular network does not work well in a location. This does not mean that all the networks will have the same result. You can try porting your number online to a different network that might work better in your location.
Mobile Number Portability allows you to keep your number and try different networks to understand which network connection is working better in your location.
How do you know you should port?
It can be difficult to understand if you need to port your number or not. To know more about the performance of your current network, you can try the 10digi app. Just download the app and check how your particular network is performing for you.
Once you know that your current network is not working well in your location. It’s time to port your number.
How to port to Vodafone or any other network?
You can easily port mobile number sitting at home. Follow the steps below to Port to Vodafone online.
- Generate a porting code. Send the following SMS to 1900: PORT<space><mobile number>.
- Log on to 10digi.com and select the operator that you wish to port to.
- Choose a prepaid or postpaid plan for your selected operator.
- Enter delivery details and delivery time slot.
- Confirm your order. Your delivery executive will reach you on the mentioned date and time.
- Provide the porting code to representative and help him complete the porting process.
After completing the KYC process, your number will be ported in about 7-8 working days. You will receive a text message giving confirmation of your porting.
If you port to Vodafone or other network, your new Vodafone number will be activated when the old connection stops working. This generally happens at night so that you don’t face any problems in your connectivity. You can change your SIM when the old connection stops showing signals.
The selected plan with benefits will automatically get activated in the new SIM.
Why buy from 10digi.com?
There are a lot of ways in which porting number online is better than going to a retailer. Here is why you should port to vodafone with 10digi.com.
- There are no extra charges involved. You have to pay only for the plan that you choose. There are no service charges or any additional cost involved.
- You don’t have to locate the retailer’s store and wait there. The delivery is free and reaches you within 3 hours.
- You can choose a network and plan based on your requirements. The information given at 10digi is transparent, unlike the retailers who may favour a particular network based on the commission that they may get from each.
- 10digi also offers a constant support to the customers at any point of the buying process and even after that. We are happy to help our customers to solve any problem related to their network. We have a helpline number +91 9999-33-00-22 and a support email (email@example.com) to facilitate the customers.
What are you waiting for?
Stop tolerating the network problems and port your number online. Port to Vodafone and enjoy uninterrupted voice calls and high speed data.
At 10digi.com, you can enjoy other SIM related services like get new connection from top networks like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea. Also, you can choose a fancy number based on your birthday, anniversary day or your favourite/lucky digits.
Enjoy a super fast and convenient SIM buying process at 10digi.com and get added benefits like free SIM delivery, additional coupons codes and other surprises.
To know more about 10digi, log on to the website: www.10digi.comor download the app.