A printable calendar is a very user-friendly single page calendar that helps keep track of all that needs to be done in the present month. It occurs in a PDF format and has the layout for the calendar which is easily editable and needs to be saved once edited.
A printable editable calendar is especially useful for families who have a chaotic work schedule. All you need to do is download the template file and customize it according to your own requirement.
Table of Contents
A Single-Page Calendar
One can download printable yearly calendar or single page calendar after choosing from the various templates available on the web. Once edited, it needs to be placed at a location in your house or workspace where it is easily visible.
The downloadable calendar is an interactive version of a physical calendar which allows the user to type his/her personal events straight into a PDF file. You can easily take a print out of the single page calendar and stick it up wherever you choose to. If you are using a monthly calendar template, then you will need to update the same every month.
A printable calendar is practical, versatile and free to download and print. It is a multi-purpose calendar since the various templates offer a variety of uses. Such a calendar can be used as a holiday planner, trip planner, yearly overview, year planner, company calendar, office planner, school calendar, college calendar, university planner, annual holiday chart among others.
Do’s and Don’ts While Using a Printable Editable Monthly Calendar
- Avoid using the calendar for including every event of every family member.
- The calendar should be used only for important events such as kid’s dentist appointments, exam dates, music lessons, parent-teacher meetings, office meetings, your appointments with the family doctor and so on.
- You can also add events that are important to your parents such as your dad’s upcoming trip, mom’s kitty party, days to go for grocery shopping, taking your pets to the vet and son.
- It is advised to maintain a separate calendar for events that do not pertain to your family in general but specifically to you or your significant other such as office or business meetings, personal appointments and any other events that relate to you.
- It is a good idea to have your kids decorate the calendar with colorful stickers, smileys and other forms of art. It will help in catching the attention of family members and will serve its purpose effectively.
- Make it a point to update the calendar between the 1st -5th of every month since the first 5 days of the month should be enough to let you know and plan for what lies ahead during the month.
- Keep the calendar simple and avoid cramming too much detail into the calendar since doing so will only add to the confusion and defeat the purpose.
- Maintain a separate calendar specifically for birthdays of family, friends, and relatives.
- It is your choice to either print a new copy or cancel and rewrite across the old page when events get added or canceled.
So, wait no longer. Download printable yearly calendar and plan out your events right away!