Summary:- Try SD card data recovery software and restore normal deleted, permanently deleted (shift+delete), corrupted and formatted data from SD cards. It is able to recover inaccessible data like document, videos, images, audio’s, etc.
“Since a Long time I store my good memory in my SD card. One day I want to see my pictures and video but I can’t able to see my good memory. Because my all data is deleted from the SD card. It was a big disaster in my life, I don’t know how to overcome this situation. Please help me and suggest me how to recover deleted data from micro SD card without losing any data.”
Table of Contents
- What Uses of Micro SD card | Memory Card
- Cause of Deletion of Data from Micro SD Card | Memory Card
- Recover Deleted Data From Micro SD Card | Memory Card With Pen Drive Recovery Software
- Steps to Recover Deleted Data From Micro SD Card | Memory Card With Software
- Some Things to Remember That Protects from Losing Data
What Uses of Micro SD card | Memory Card
Electronic chips like micro SD cards are most usually used in Tablets, Smartphones, cameras, and other digital gadgets to keep data. Having an advantage such as the small size, storage capacity, portability will not avoid data loss from micro memory cards. Data stored in micro memory cards are also vulnerable to data loss just like other storage devices.
Micro SD card users get along with a misconception that recovery of deleted data is not possible. But in reality, SD card data recovery software gives you a solution to restore deleted data from a micro SD card of brands like Sony, HP, Transcend, Sandisk, and many more.
Cause of Deletion of Data from Micro SD Card | Memory Card
#1 Accidentally Deletion:- Sometimes users delete waste data from their SD card. But, users do not know when they delete essential data from the micro SD card.
#2 Virus Attack:- Sometimes the user connects his pen drive in the publicly used device like café, school, college, and office. From there virus comes in the user’s SD card and corrupts or deletes all data from the SD card.
#3 Improper Ejection:- Suddenly ejection of micro SD card from camera/ phone or from laptop/ computer sometimes results in deletion of data
#4 Shut-down the Computer:- When users transfer data from a micro SD card to the computer. Suddenly, due to power failure shut down the computer, it is caused by data deletion.
Recover Deleted Data From Micro SD Card | Memory Card With Pen Drive Recovery Software
Users can recover their deleted, corrupted data by using SD card data recovery software. It tool is easy to use by using this tool user can recover data instantly. It supports to recover deleted videos and photos as well as other media files from memory card. The software supports windows versions like Windows 10 and all below Windows versions.
The main thing is this software before you purchase the program gives you the opportunity to display data, the quality of recovery and then only take a decision to buy. This tool provides free demo versions. It provides advanced search options. It also gives the option to recover selected data.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data From Micro SD Card | Memory Card With Software
- Download and install the SD card data recovery software
- Now, choose one of the recovery option either scan or formatted scan
- The tool gives you the preview option and also provides the option for finding specific files
- Just click on the save button and extract recovered SD card data.
Some Things to Remember That Protects from Losing Data
- See two times before deleting any file from the micro SD card
- Always use Safely Remove Device option while disconnecting micro SD card from any device
- Do not use one micro SD card on many systems
- Always use anti-virus to get a free virus infection
- Whenever you save any file in your SD card always take backup.
With the help of SD card data recovery software, you can recover your Shift deleted, corrupted and formatted data instantly from SD card. It is a safe and secure tool. Just follow the above simple steps.