Roti or Indian bread is a staple food in India. Eating soft roti with lip-smacking curry is easy, but have you ever thought about the process of making rotis? Rotis are made by kneading wheat flour and rolling them out into flat breads. If you have ever made rotis before, you would know how messy and time-consuming the process is. The texture of a roti is completely dependent on the atta dough.
More kneading is equal to soft and fluffy rotis.
There are kitchen appliances like an atta maker that makes the job of kneading the dough easier than ever before. Atta maker not only makes the process of kneading dough easy but also makes sure of the hygiene of the atta kneading process. Atta kneader is a multipurpose appliance that can be of great help in the kitchen. It can take up all the responsibility of baking and kneading, making your job easy. If you have just bought this atta maker, here is a simple guide to using the appliance for making different delicacies:
Table of Contents
Fully Automated Process
While kneading the dough with hands, you have to make sure that your hands are clean and washed if you want to prepare the dough in a hygienic manner. In an atta maker, you only have to add all the ingredients to the appliance. The appliance itself will knead the atta thoroughly.
Adding additional ingredients with atta while kneading the dough with bare hands can make the kneading process difficult. By using Kent Atta Maker, you can add any ingredient from spinach puree to beetroot puree along with the flour to customize the bread or roti.
Wide Range of Program Menus
There are a total of 19 program menus available with the atta kneader. You can choose the option according to your needs. The machine will prepare dough of the perfect consistency and texture.
A Quick Guide on How to Use the Atta Maker
- Use the handle of the bread pan to pull it out. Turn it anti-clockwise.
- Clean the bread pan with water and dry the appliance using a soft cloth.
- Connect the kneading paddle to a drive shaft in the bread pan.
- Fit the bread pan inside by placing it in the appliance. Close the lid.
- Add the ingredients of your choice. Follow the liquids before solids rule.
- Connect your atta maker to the power supply and wait for the short beep that will set the appliance on default program 1.
- Press the Menu Button in a series until the desired program is displayed.
- Use the Start/Stop button on the appliance to start the kneading process. Remember to deactivate the “Delay Timer” option to start kneading immediately.
- When your dough is kneaded perfectly, the appliance will alert you with a series of ten beeps and stop the process.
- Unplug, open the lid and remove the pan by turning it anticlockwise.
- Wash the components thoroughly to use the appliance next time.
For a large family, mixing dough is a tedious task. Using this amazing appliance, you can knead the dough in a few minutes. This multipurpose device can also help you make fresh and healthy bread. If you have not bought one yet, it’s high time to get one.