Using technology in the cloud in your company should not be done “by a fad”. To introduce this type of technology in your company you have to take into account the real needs and the advantages of it.
Table of Contents
Ten advantages that the cloud has to guarantee the security
Some of the most significant advantages come to light when the company that offers the service has experience and advanced technology, in order to be sure that your information rests in good hands and will not suffer from failures caused by lack of experience from the provider.
For this reason, we’re going to share some tips and advantages for companies with security in the cloud
When products are purchased from the portfolio in the cloud, the company that hires it generally has great savings in reference to the “traditional” modality, since it does not have to invest more in hardware or software, nor does it have to make an investment in servers or equipment and substantially reduces the operational burden for the company. We’re talking about any products including some services like cheap papers services.
Advantages of cloud security:
1. Customers do not have to worry about installation or application updates since the provider will handle those tasks.
2. Having an antivirus with technology in the cloud increases your security because if for some reason you have to format the computer it will be as simple as reinstalling the antivirus and continue as if nothing had happened.
3. Having an antivirus with technology in the cloud prevents your computer from running slower because the applications are supplied from the provider’s server, which means lower broadband consumption.
4. Products and services with technology in the cloud have a very high compatibility with any operating system or equipment.
5. An antivirus with cloud technology is ideal for companies that have different branches in the same city, the same country or different places in the world since with a single license all the company’s equipment is covered no matter which physical address be found.
6. The provider is responsible for and responds for the total security of their equipment in the same, and it is not necessary to have an internal specialist dedicated to the security of the company.
7. You can access the web console from any computer anywhere and thus not have to be in the same company all the time to know that the antivirus of their computers is performing the task optimally.
8. The system of payment and increase of licenses for equipment is more comfortable for a company. Generally, when you acquire an antivirus with cloud technology, you can arrange for the payment to be monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual, according to your need and preference, and if you want to add more equipment to the same license, it is as simple as adding them. and they will be integrated into the same network as your company.
9. You can access information from any mobile device such as a smartphone, a laptop or a tablet PC.
10. The best of all is that having an antivirus in the cloud is protected in real time against the multiple threats that we are exposed to on the Internet every day.