It’s a great feeling that comes from showing the national flag in front of your premises. It is really great to show your love for your country. All you need to do this is three things. First, you have to find a piece of land in front of the house where you want to install the flag pole. Next, you need a good installation of the flagpole base. Finally, you need to get the best quality flag pole and flag for the display. In these three steps, you are all set to display the US national flag in front of your home. But, there are a few more things that are ignored but are important in the process.
Do you know the right etiquettes to display the national flag? If not, then now is the time to learn them before you commit any mistake in the display. Next, are you are investing in the best telescoping flagpole or just any ordinary quality? If you are not concerned about this purchase now, then you may have to repent soon in a few months.
Table of Contents
What can happen when you buy a compromised quality flagpole?
Buying just any flagpole without knowing the quality and features may lead to a lot of disappointment and harassment. Some of the common issues you may face now or later are:
- Rusting of the body of the pole when you do not maintain it well.
- Recurring maintenance and expenditure on the maintenance of the pole body to avoid rusts and maintain the looks.
- Bending of the pole in heavy wind, storm, and rough weather.
- Wrapping or winding of the flag around the pole due to lack of swiveling anchoring.
These are small issues, but would affect the look of the flagpole, and would reflect your decision of buying a compromised or cheaper quality, which is not a thing you would want actually to show people. That is why to enjoy a maintenance-free good quality flag pole with a proud display of the flag in 360 degrees swivel feature; you must look out for the best quality flagpole only. One investment would last the lifetime in this case.
Features in a good quality flagpole
In a good quality telescopic flagpole, these are some of the qualities you would usually get:
- High-quality aluminum built with rust-free coating for a maintenance-free long life
- Interlocking feature of parts of the flagpole that eliminates the use of ropes
- 360 swivel anchoring system that allows the flag to turn to any direction under wind without getting wrapped around the pole
- Easy locking and unlocking of the flag
- Bent free design that won’t get affected by strong winds
- Guarantee of quality and installation for life
When you get these qualities in a flagpole, you can stay worry-free about the maintenance, lifting and bringing down of the flag. Things get easy, management and maintenance get minimal, and you can still show your love and patriotism proudly without investing any extra time on the pole or flag every day.