In the last few years that have gone by, the term health insurance has touched the sky with many discoveries. Yes, many types of research and studies have revealed that due to the changes in the lifestyle of the human being has made them prone to diseases. If it’s not managed well, then you have to bear the consequences such as health-related issues leading to high-cost treatment enough to create a hole in your pocket.
On the other hand, the rising cost of the medical services is enough to further a cough up more money from you. However, you need not worry as there is a financial product in the form of an effective health insurance plan.
However, when it comes to picking the best insurance plans for the family, you need to consider many aspects such as cover, assured sum, premiums and more. This post will talk about the best health insurance company in India. Here are the five best health insurance policies in India
1) Bajaj Allianz Health Guard
Bajaj Allianz is one of the reputed Indian health insurance companies that provides a comprehensive health insurance plan and the Health Guard is one of the best. The Bajaj Health Insurance policy has the provision to offer extensive coverage to help you get quality treatment in the nick of time. These plans have many facilities such as:
- Covers pre and post hospitalization costs such as medicines, consultations, investigations and more as per the illness type of the policyholder
- Lifelong renewability of the plan is available
- The scheme also has the provision to offer you cashless facility at more than 4000 and counting best hospitals across the length and breadth of the country
2) Max Bupa Health Companion Health Insurance Plan
Max Bupa is another name in the health insurance industry to rise in recent times. The Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan offers quality treatment at best network hospitals in India with many features:
- It covers all types of hospitalization expenses inside out
- Pre and post hospitalization costs are included
- You can also avail the in-patient treatment under the Aayush up to the insured sum of the base
- Daily cash allowance is also a provision in the plan
3) ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance – iHealth
The ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance known as one of the best health insurance plans in India among other listed in this post. It is because of the reasons that it covers many facets of the healthcare of the policyholder such as:
- Cashless hospitalization of all types
- Comes with the free health check-up
- You can also avail some tax benefit
- Free look period of up to 15 days
- Emergency ambulance coverage
- Lifelong renewability option
In addition to the treatment expenses and hospitalization costs, the ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance also covers costs incurred or arising out of day-care process. The availability of the cashless facility at all cashless network hospitals under this scheme is possible and it makes it super convenient for policyholders.
The Bottom Line
The list of the leading health insurance service providers is now available to you for your reference in case if you are willing to apply for one.No matter which plans you choose, what matters is selecting the best health insurance plans for the family to help secure their healthcare cost. If you are still confused, you can avail the services of a known financial expert who can assist you to avail the best one as per your needs.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited was the pioneer health insurance company to enter market after liberalization and at present it is one of the best in health insurance sector. There are the following advantages of choosing Apollo Munich Health Insurance:
- Cashless Services to policyholders.
- Portability of health insurance plans from other health insurance company to Apollo Munich.
- Lifelong insurance renewal.
- The insurance claims are settled at a very fast pace. On an average Apollo Munich settles 98% of insurance claims in 15 days.
- Restore Benefit is also provided to the policy holder.
- Premium paid is exempted from tax.
- Additional cover for critical illness
- Emergency ambulance cover
Apollo Munich provides a range of health plans to choose from and has a wide range of premiums as well so that you can choose as per your affordability.
Star Health & Allied Insurance Company Limited
Star Health & Allied Insurance Company Limited provides clients a lot of facilities. It has health insurance plans not just for individuals but for both family and individual. Following are some of its benefits:
- Both in-patient and out-patient treatment cover.
- Health insurance through EMI option.
- Upon renewal of the health insurance policy, unutilized outpatient benefit can be forwarded to next year.
- The claim processing is extremely fast with 93% claims settlement in just 2 hours.
Also, there are some companies like Student Cover that offer student medical health insurance. Such policies are for students who go to abroad for studying. There are many universities in which such plans are mandatory.