It is one in which food should be low in carbohydrates and very high in fat which induces a change in the main source of energy and the metabolic state that’s why you should try Meds Biotech CBD oil with Bullet Coffee. Its goal is to create a situation of ketosis similar to fasting, which can be achieved either by a reduction in food intake or by a reduction in carbohydrate-rich foods. This last situation is the one that pursues the ketogenic diet (keto diet).
The body, in the absence of enough carbohydrates as fuel (glucose), will deplete glycogen stores and the main source of energy will be the burning of fats in the liver.
Table of Contents
- You will obtain as a result the so-called ketone bodies (ketones) that you will distribute, as a nutrient, to the brain, muscles and other organs. It will have caused to enter ketosis.
You will obtain as a result the so-called ketone bodies (ketones) that you will distribute, as a nutrient, to the brain, muscles and other organs. It will have caused to enter ketosis.
Menus of the ketogenic diet
When preparing a ketogenic menu, your food should contain carbohydrates (5-10%), fats (60%) and proteins (30-35%). If we take into account that in a normal diet almost half are usually carbohydrates, the change of diet is important. You should avoid bread, potatoes, rice, pasta, and fruit as much as possible.
The foods allowed in the ketogenic diet (keto diet) will be mostly fatty and with some protein. The list will be as follows:
– Vegetables with few carbohydrates: spinach and in general green leafy vegetables, avocado, cucumber, cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, cabbage, tomato, onion.
– Bluefish, rich in polyunsaturated fats: salmon, sardines, anchovies, mackerel, trout, tuna, pompano, horse mackerel, bonito, swordfish.
– Meat and sausages: chicken and turkey, but you can also eat meats with fat.
– Eggs and mayonnaise.
– Fatty dairy products such as cream, butter, goat cheese, cheddar, mozzarella or sugar-free yogurt.
– Nuts and seeds: walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds.
– Virgin olive oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil.
– Salt, pepper, spices, mustard …
And as in the diet keto, the important thing is the type of food consumed (mainly fats and some protein) and not so much the total calories, it is not so necessary to have examples of ketogenic recipes of 30 days, or 50 days, which result rigid and hinder compliance. You can combine these foods as you find most convenient or appetizing for your menu, but yes, keeping in mind to diversify enough during the days or weeks that it takes to practice.
You should try CBD bullet coffee
If you are a coffee lover, your habits will not adversely affect your keto diet. Maybe even support it. Of course, when you are on a keto diet, sugar consumption should be reduced as much as possible and you should switch to other complementary elements. Exploring your keto diet with CBD elements is a new breakthrough that needs to be tried.
For information, CBD oil can pair with coffee and fat, giving a unique sensation that is difficult to find with other mixtures. This can even replace sugar completely and make you addicted (not addictive caused by something related to “high”).
A cup of coffee infused by the CBD is extraordinary and you can certainly adjust the dosage according to your weight. You will increase relaxation and reduce stress without having to increase your blood sugar levels.
The ingredients needed are fresh coffee powder, one or two teaspoons of butter, one spoon of organic coconut oil, dark chocolate and of course your choice of CBD oil. Here we recommend CBD oil products offered by Medsbiotech.
It’s simple! Why not try immediately?