Many political parties woo the people with big promises of facilitating them and flourish them. But how many time does that happen indeed? Either they fail to fulfil their any promise or them what they do cannot be up to the mark. But that’s not necessarily always the case. Some, the government are formed in order to just serve people and make the citizen’s life easier.
Yogi Adityanath who recently formed his government in Utter Pradesh region, has also made very alluring promises. In fact, it is one of the prime reasons that he was able to hold a majority of support in forming a government since his promises actually pleased the public of U.P. Amongst many other is the promise that his government would provide the full meal to the poor at the cost of Rs 5.
- Yogi Adityanath promises to provide a very feasible meal-deal to the poor in order to eradicate hunger issues in the state of U.P.
- His government promises to form ‘Annapurna Bhojnalayas’ across the state which will offer both breakfast and meal at a very cheap cost. They priced breakfast for Rs.3 and a full meal at the cost of Rs.5.
- Not just the cheap meal is the aim. They aim to provide a nutritional meal both for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- For the breakfast, the menu includes Poha, pakoras, and tea, which will cost just Rs.3. While Rs. 5 meal will have rice, roti, a seasonal vegetable, and dal.
- The aim is to give all the poor a low priced meal so that they can also sleep full belly. As they will ensure that food will be served in ultimate portions to fill their belly.
- Well, the plan to give meal at a low price is better than making a promise of providing free meals. Since we have already witnessed that people promise free things than the things never turn up in real life.
- But it is also a matter of consideration that how far the project will go smoothly after coming into a function. Since, most of the time it happens that a promise is made and delivered, too. But the too keep that in function is always failed.
If Yogi Sarkar does something so promising and much needed, then it should also keep a check on the project throughout and not just initially.