Sports betting predictions are quite popular among punters. There are hardly any gamblers who put their wagers without checking the latest predictions. But they often do not know which predictions are to be trusted. If you are also confused, Tim Harrison is here to help! He has the top 8 sports betting predictions you will need this year. Are you wondering how Tim Harrison makes the predictions? Well, we have covered that as well. So stay with us until the end to find the latest predictions and start betting on the top 100 bookies from the UK!
Table of Contents
- How Does Tim Harrison Predict Matches?
- Champions League Betting Predictions
- EFL Championship Predictions
- Golf Predictions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Word
How Does Tim Harrison Predict Matches?
Tim Harrison believes that every player deserves well-researched data before betting their hard-earned money. Hence, he makes sure to find out all the necessary information about the games, tournaments, and teams before making any predictions. Some of the primary things that Tim considers for predicting matches are:
- Record of the players or team
- Recent form
- Attacking and defensive ability
Tim considers both major and minor sports trends to conclude. GudStory can assure you that Tim’s predictions are safe to follow. Remember that none of the predictions come with a guarantee (that’s why they are called predictions)! But from Tim, you will get predictions that are closest to the truth. Are you waiting for the predictions? Your wait is over!
Champions League Betting Predictions
- Tim says that on the match of 15th February, there will be a tie in which Lionel Messi will line up against Real Madrid. It will happen after a long time after his sudden transfer from Barcelona as he was moving towards another major goal against Los Blancos. These teams were last seen together in the 2019/20 tournament, which is around three years back from now.
- The chances are that PSG will regain its topmost position 2 years ago and brush aside its differences with the Spanish team. Tim concludes that for the match of 15th February, the chances of PSG winning against Spain is 141/50.
- He also predicts that Man City’s chances of winning and playing smoothly against SCP are fairly 53/10. Man City will head back to Etihad by leading with around two goals.
- Another prediction says that Reds have around 39/5 chances of landing a 1-0 winning score in the upcoming match of 16th February. Lastly, the chances of Bayern to win are 39/25 in the forthcoming game.
EFL Championship Predictions
- Tim predicts that Scott Parker’s team can win 3 EFL Championship leagues back to back by bidding farewell to Blackpool. The chances of this happening are 36/5.
- There are also chances of Steve Bruce impressing the Hawthorns in the upcoming EFL Championship leagues. The winning predictions made by Tim for the EFL Championship are:
- QPR: 52/1
- Fulham: 1/7
- Blackburn: 57/1
- Bournemouth: 36/1
- Sheff UTD: 52/1
- Tim predicts that Tiger Woods will find it difficult to walk past 18 holes at Augusta National. He feels Tiger’s body will not give in to the game completely until the first major of the year is over. But there is a slight chance that Woods and Charlie, his son, will lead ahead in the PNC Championship in the upcoming match of December. But they might not be able to win and end up reaching up to the runner-up level only.
- Tim is also predicting that the young McNealy is improving in his game rapidly, and he might grab a win in the Native California golf tournament. Like McNealy, Scheffler also stands a chance of holding his first win. His skills are not hidden since he has beaten Jon Rahm in the recent Ryder Cup tournament. Homa also has chances of winning THE PLAYERS or the major this year as he is advancing rapidly. Even though he does not believe in his skills often, Tim sees a silver lining for Homa that might come true.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Tim Harrison Guarantee All the Predictions Stated Above?
Answer: As much as he would like to, Tim is not a fortune teller, and hence, he can’t guarantee the results of any of his predictions. All the predictions stated above are made after much research, and they are likely to come true. However, there is always a probability that the predictions might fail. Hence, neither Tim Harrison nor Betzillion takes 100% responsibility for the above predictions.
Why Should We Believe Tim Harrison’s Predictions?
Answer: Even though the predictions may fail, they are made after proper research based on various information revolving around the sports betting market. Tim also talks with the team before publishing the predictions so that they can point out the mistakes, if any. Experts at GudStory believe that Tim Harrison’s predictions are far more accurate compared to what was predicted by others. Hence, we would recommend you to give it a shot!
How Frequently Do the Predictions Change?
Answer: As new tournaments and events take place, new predictions are being made. The predictions might change if there is a change in form, an accident occurs, a player gets injured, games get postponed, and so on. Hence, it is highly recommended that you always check the recent predictions before placing your bets.
Tim Harrison is digging into sports betting info every day to find out the best predictions for you. Hundreds of punters have believed him and won huge bets just by following his predictions. Therefore, we see no reason why you shouldn’t trust him!
But always remember that predictions are not enough to help you win. Besides checking the odds, you also need to have enough experience in the sports betting field. Tim Harrison suggests that beginners should never stake huge amounts of money even if they follow the best predictions. Instead, they need to learn the proper betting methods and how to gamble responsibly. To learn more about responsible gambling, you can visit https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/.
Choose a reliable bookie in the UK to start your sports betting journey. Follow the predictions listed by Tim in today’s blog and start betting! So which sport do you love betting on? Do not forget to share with us!