Table of Contents
- Know How to Become an Amazon Delivery Driver
- How does The Training for Amazon’s Delivery Company Operate?
- Procedure to Follow After Selection
- What are The Benefits of Becoming an Amazon Delivery Driver?
- Further Reimbursement:
- A Glimpse of What You’ll Do
- Generally Accepted Responsibility by The Amazon Driver
- What You Will Need
- On A Wrap
Know How to Become an Amazon Delivery Driver
You must apply on the Amazon Flex website if you want to work as an Amazon delivery driver. To be authorized to deliver packages for Amazon Prime Now, you must be approved during the application process, which includes a background check. Delivering items for Amazon Flex can be done without any specific training or experience. But, it is advantageous to have a working understanding of the delivery region.
After completing your application, it may take up to two weeks to be accepted, so don’t be anxious if you don’t hear anything immediately. You must watch a series of videos and webinars that instruct you on the procedures you will be expected to carry out as an Amazon Now driver if your application is accepted. After completing the webinar instruction, you may download the Amazon Flex driver app and begin planning delivery shifts.
It doesn’t matter what kind of automobile you drive to deliver products, which is a perk for Amazon Now drivers. Although you will need a functional car to make deliveries, there are no requirements for the type of vehicle used, unlike with well-known rideshare services.
How does The Training for Amazon’s Delivery Company Operate?
You must spend the first week in Seattle getting to know Amazon’s culture and learning about the various agreements Amazon has signed on behalf of its DSPs. You can also get more operational guidance from Amazon, such as the best ways to hire, manage, and train your drivers.
The second week will be used to observe and acquire a sense of what goes on at the delivery station and to ask questions of those who work in dispatch while also observing how packages are sorted and loaded.
The third week will cover the tools you’ll need for your Amazon business. They will continue to respond to your inquiries while you are troubleshooting.
Procedure to Follow After Selection
- A complete tool kit will be provided for you. You will receive the technology and resources needed from Amazon to operate your delivery business successfully. Additionally, you’ll have everyday procedures that will aid in maintaining the utmost efficiency in your company.
- Provide Ongoing Assistance. You’ll continue to receive support from Amazon, which will come in the form of an operating guide, all-purpose help, and driver assistance for problems that arise while you’re driving. You’ll also have a personal account manager to talk to about any problems.
What are The Benefits of Becoming an Amazon Delivery Driver?
- Everyone with good credit and assets worth $25,000 can apply, so it’s simple.
- DSP owners have access to the never-ending assistance provided by Amazon, including their technology, logistics, and training.
- Health insurance paid for time off, a flexible schedule, dental insurance, and a referral program are all included.
- Rewards and incentives for team performance.
- Promotions within the company, when appropriate; bonuses for referrals
A Glimpse of What You’ll Do
You will operate a vehicle as a delivery associate and deliver 250–300 packages each day. You will be a delivery hero in the communities you serve, bringing hundreds of smiles to clients every day in the shape of essential supplies, home products, toys, and so much more. You should prepare for 4-5 days of work per week and up to 8–10+ hours per day.
- Daytime, evening, weekday, and weekend shifts are available.
Generally Accepted Responsibility by The Amazon Driver
- Prompt, Safe, & Accurate Deliveries are the driver’s top priority.
- Obey stringent safety and quality standards on and off the road, and always interact positively and professionally when making deliveries.
- Follow all written and verbal instructions from supervisors to ensure that the goal is always achieved.
- Deliveries may be made to customers’ residences, retail establishments, commercial buildings, and Amazon lockers, among other places.
- Keep the customer informed of delivery progress and status as much as possible.
- Use handheld technology to deliver customer packages, manage delivery progress, and overcome obstacles. Sort and prepare delivery routes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Continually check that the delivery vehicle is in good running condition, fuelled, and clean.
What You Will Need
With or without adequate accommodation, the candidate must be at least 21 years old, able to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere, possess a current Indian driver’s license, and lift boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
Everyday optimism and the ability to pass a drug test are requirements (THC is not tested for drivers)
On A Wrap
So here we have given you the information on how to get an Amazon driver job. There are some procedures you need to follow first; after that, you will get into the selection process. Additionally, this guide covered each aspect related to the Amazon driver job. So, if you are looking for a job or want to work as an Amazon delivery driver, this article is a must-read!