Many people now use Netflix as their primary source for online movie viewing. Millions of people use the service every day to watch their favourite movies and television shows. Netflix’s profile system, which allows for up to five separate accounts, is a great way to avoid accidentally changing your friends’ and family’s viewing habits. Get to know how to change your custom profile picture for Netflix.
Netflix users, on the other hand, are not allowed to upload their own images as profile pictures and must instead choose from a limited number of stock images. This makes distinguishing between profiles more difficult. Furthermore, you should not snoop around in other people’s profiles.
However, there is always a way out of any situation. Netflix users can unofficially upload their own photos as profile pictures. Do you want to learn the technique? The steps are as follows.
To that end, this guide will walk you through the process of changing your Netflix profile picture.
Table of Contents
Can I Change My Netflix Profile Picture Using a Chrome Extension?
The period of waiting is over. You can create your own custom Netflix profile image using this new and exciting Chrome add-on. Previously, Netflix prohibited users from using certain images as profile pictures. However, keep in mind that the custom profile will only be available on the device you are currently using, not on any other devices on which you have logged into the account. As a result, the party must begin right away.
Launch Google Chrome and navigate to this page to instal the Netflix icon changer extension on your computer.
To instal the Google add-on on your computer, click the “Add to Chrome” link. Once the extension is installed, the “Puzzle” icon will appear in the upper right-hand corner of the display. After installing the extension, sign in to your Netflix account. Netflix will display all of your accounts when you sign in. Select the Netflix Custom Profile add-on by tapping the extension icon in the top right corner. Select your identity from the drop-down menu.
You can choose your own personal profile picture by following these steps:
- By left-clicking the Profile Picture area, you can select a photo from your device’s Gallery.
- Simply click on a picture to select it.
- Then, click the “Save” button to save your image.
- After that, simply sign in to Netflix as usual to see your new custom profile picture.
- What should you do if you want to use a different profile picture than the ones provided by Netflix?
- You can make an existing profile picture your own by following the steps outlined below.
- Go to the Netflix website using your preferred web browser.
- After signing in, you’ll be able to view a user directory.
- Scroll down below the profiles to find the “Manage Profiles” menu. Simply tap the button to activate it.
- Tap on the user whose image you want to change from the list of profiles.
- To make changes, use the profile picture tap on the edit page.
All of the profile pictures that you can edit will be displayed. Make your choice, then click the “Save” button to keep it.