Digitally signing PDF has become a routine task in most companies now. Businesses are adopting this new technology for faster closing business deals and reducing the document turnaround time. Digitally Sign PDF online not only eases the efforts of the businesses but also saves them money that goes into posting, faxing and transit of the documents.
This article shall discuss the significant benefits that your business shall have by digital signing PDF documents.
Table of Contents
- Digitally sign PDF – Positive impacts on your business
- How to choose the best Digital Signing software for your business?
- To conclude
Digitally sign PDF – Positive impacts on your business
Digital signing PDF has direct as well as indirect impacts on the workflow of the business. The team’s productivity improves as the document turnaround time is cut down by almost 80% compared to the physical document signing.
Businesses also start saving on the costs that were previously incurred in the transit of the documents.
Following are some of the direct impacts that Digital Signing shall have on the businesses:
1. Digitally sign PDF documents – Irrespective of your location!
- The beauty of Digital Signatures is that it has eliminated the mandate for either of the signing parties to be present at the same geographical location.
- Either of the signing parties can use Digital Signing software and digitally sign PDF from any corner of the world!
- For example, there’s an intra-group contract to be signed in a company. One of the parties is located in Pune, India, and the counterparts are located in Frankfurt, Germany.
- In this case, Digital Signatures will facilitate a way to sign the deals as soon as possible. No need to transport documents nor fax anything.
- Simply using the Digital Signing software will serve the purpose, and this contract shall be signed once both parties agree upon all the terms.
2. Adds a level of authenticity to your documents
- Businesses are sceptical when it comes to sharing their confidential documents.
- And there’s a risk of ‘document tampering involved when there’s an exchange of information.
- Digital Signatures function on the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) model that makes them almost impossible to tamper.
- Digitally signing PDF documents marks the document with the individual or corporation signing it.
Do you know, how to validate the signature in pdf? Validating signature in PDF gives us authenticity of the document. One can check the time stamp of the signature and know its validity from the tools like Adobe Reader itself.
There are tons of tutorials available on YouTube on how to validate digital signature. Just search for it.
3. It’s a globally accepted practice & 100% legally compliant in India
- Small-scale businesses are worried about the legal compliance of the Digital Signatures in India.
- Let us submit to you that ‘Digital Signatures carry the same value as that of a physical handwritten signature.’
- Hence, businesses need not worry about the legal compliance of a digitally signed PDF document.
- Talking about the legal aspects,
Digital Signatures fulfil the legal compliance requirements in India and are legally recognised under the Indian Information Technology Act of 2000.
- Hence, if anything goes wrong with the deals or contracts, the businesses will have a strong claim based on the Digitally Signed documents.
4. No more loads of physical paperwork!
- Needless to say, companies are going paperless and are choosing to keep all their transactions online.
- Some paper documents were required to sign the contracts or memorandums, but the introduction of Digital Signatures has eliminated these physical contracts too!
- Just send PDF copies of the documents to the opposite party & ask them to sign them digitally. Digital signing PDF documents have become this easy!
- When the physical paperwork reduces, there will be fewer loads of papers as it used to be earlier. Hence, businesses will not have to maintain a trail of these physical documents.
5. When businesses save, the customers also benefit
- When a small business can keep the costs low, they ultimately make the end customer happy.
- Digital Signing helps businesses to improve their efficiency and minimise their turnaround time of the document. This allows the companies to ensure timely delivery of the service or the product to the customer.
- This improves customer satisfaction which will surely help the business in the long run.
How to choose the best Digital Signing software for your business?
To successfully sign PDF documents, businesses need to have a user-friendly Digital Signing software solution.
One such Digital Signing software is GSTHero SafeSign.
GSTHero is a Government-appointed GST Suvidha Provider (GSP), and hence, businesses can rely upon us for all their Digital Signature needs for GST return filings and other business processes.
Following are the highlighting features of GSTHero SafeSign:
- Easy integration– with your existing ERP system and the CRM.
- Military-grade security– Takes care of the confidentiality of your document authentication.
- Bulk Signing– Improve your workflow with multi-part access allowing you to sign multiple documents in less time.
- Scalable deployment options– It is suitable for businesses ranging from a large enterprise to a small or micro firm. It also serves the purpose of individual’s activities which includes digital signs.
- Customisable signature template– places the digital signature on the PDF without changing the document’s orientation in any way.
There is another importance of digital signing od PDF and other format documents.
For signing of GST related document GSTN website provide a software called Emsigner. Don’t forget to use emsigner for gst software to sign your documents.
Document signing is an inevitable part of any business. But signing documents the traditional way or signing them in a modern and faster way is the business’s choice.
However, businesses must use Digital Signatures for government processes like GST return filing or self-certifying of some documents. Businesses should equip themselves with robust Digital Signature software that allows the firms to sign PDFs in bulk and is easy to use.
Stay updated; stay ahead!
Until the next time….