There are a number of opportunities when it comes to finding discount t shirt printing Singapore opportunities, but nowadays online is a great place to start looking. A lot of people seek such businesses, companies looking for affordable marketing opportunities being the main ones, but individuals too.
The discounts you can find depends on the printing company and you also need to take into account professionalism, printing quality, t-shirt quality and printing skill.
Table of Contents
Discount printing quotes
Most printers will give you estimates or quotes on the printing you want to be done. This is a good way to compare costs and have an idea of what the project is going to cost you. Choosing to use a business that offers you a discount printing price makes sense only as long as the quality of the print is not in question.
Or in a situation where the quality will not impact your business in a negative way. There are different ways you might earn a discount from a tshirt printing Singapore professional.
Three of them are;
1. You are ordering in bulk
A lot of printers offer bulk pricing, especially on screen-printed shirts. So, for example, where the price of the printing job per t-shirt might be high if you only order 20 shirts, it will drop a lot if you order over 100. Businesses can save a lot of money this way as long as you need that many shirts and they are not going to be sitting in storage, wasted. The more you order the more of a discount you might be able to get.
2. Some printers just offer discount prices
Some will just offer a reduced price on their printing, some offer first customers a reduced price, some offer loyal customers a reduced price.
3. Some printers offer promotions you can take advantage of
This is a discount that might happen during the holidays for example, or for certain products with t shirt printing Singapore.
Strategies to earn discount printing prices
Here are some ways you can take advantage of lower prices when you want to take advantage of tshirt printing Singapore.
- Order early – rather than leaving your order to the last minute give the printing service plenty of time, you save yourself money on having to correct mistakes, you save money on not having to pay a premium for urgent printing orders. It also gives you time to make changes if they should be needed.
- Look out for discount codes – check for coupons and codes online to take advantage of any promotions they are offering currently.
- Check for bulk ordering deals – not all printers offer it so if you are going to need a large quantity it makes sense to choose and quality printer that offers those discounts on larger orders.
- Talk to your printer – it is possible they are willing to offer you a discount if you ask for one. They want you to stay a loyal customer so most are happy to reward clients who keep coming back.
Also read: 5 Advantages of Foil Printing