Replay is an Apple Music playlist that allows you to listen to previously listened-to songs again. By the end of the year, subscribers will be able to look back on their 2018 listening habits and discover new music they’ll enjoy. You can learn how to use Apple Music Replay 2022 right here.
Apple Music, after Spotify, is the most popular music streaming service in the world. It is the source of music for approximately 15% of the world’s 525 million internet music listeners. All of you in that category can now look back on the highlights of the previous year.
Spotify, like Apple Music Replay, has Wrapped, but users won’t be able to access it until December. Apple’s replay, on the other hand, will be available for viewing throughout the year.
Table of Contents
Here is More To Know About Apple Music Replay
Apply Music Replay defines and reveals listening patterns over the course of a year. It displays the most frequently played songs and albums. Then you can make a list of your favorite songs and share it with your friends.
Apple can compile a list of your favorite tracks, albums, and artists from the year by using data from your Apple Music listening histories, such as the number of times you’ve played a song and how long you’ve spent listening to an album or artist.
Following that, it compiles all of the information for that year into a single archive that you can access via Apple Music Replay. The feature’s best feature is its year-round availability. It was discovered in February 2022 by Baby V, a Twitter user.
How to Listen to Apple Music’s Archive of Past Performances?
- It is simple to view your Apple Music Replay 2022. Take the following steps:
- Start Apple’s music player.
- Please begin listening immediately by pressing the play button.
- Check out “Replay: Your Top Songs by Year” after the jump.
- Then, select the first option to access this year’s Replay playlist, which compiles all of your favorite songs into a weekly playlist.
- That’s all. Your favorite artists and albums of the year are now available for viewing.
- This playlist can be listened to again and shared with others.
- By opening a Replay playlist, you can get to the “+” button. It is suggested that the playlist be shared on social networking sites such as Instagram, Facebook, and others. Apple also includes a year’s worth of playlists.
How do I Get Access to My Apple Music Replay Stats?
It is also possible to view your Apple Music Replay listening data. This requires the use of a web browser. We recommend Safari if you have a Mac, iPad, or iPhone. When you’re ready, here’s what you should do:
- Launch Safari and navigate to this URL.
- To begin, sign in with your Apple ID and the password you use for Apple Music.
- To proceed, locate the “Get Your Replay Mix” button and click it.
- A graph detailing your annual listening habits will then appear.
The data reveal the year’s top artists and albums, as well as the total number of listener hours for each. You can also see the top ten albums you’ve been listening to, as well as the total number of times each has been played.
Apart from being entertaining, it serves no purpose. Then you can share it on social media to show your followers and friends what kind of music you enjoy. It’s also possible to listen to all of the music you’ve heard this year again.