Nowdays GIFS are the main source of response used by millions of people all over the world. If you would like to become part of the conversation but did not find a good gif for it, you can make it on your own. Here are some of the ways we have gathered for you to make the gifs with a video clip.
– Get a video
The first step in creating a gif is to find a video clip. The final output of the video will get less so you must use a high resolution in the video. So the gif movements can get recorded in a film. You can think of a show or film and in it a particular scene that will suit a gif. You can find a copy of the video from Youtube or some other source. Moreover, you can get a good moment from the camera. Therefore use it to make a gif.
– Create a gif with gif makers
Many sites will help you to make gifs. These are also free to use so you can create a gif without spending any money. Upload the videos on the sites and use the options present there to create a gif. In a gif maker, you can perform three things. Firstly you can upload images to create gifs. Secondly, you will be able to add a video clip and lessen its length. Then you can add a caption and create a gif. Thirdly you can get a URL of the video from Youtube to create a gif maker.
– Create gif with Photoshop
You can make use of Adobe Photoshop for creating the gifs. But this program does not come free. Also, you must need basic editing knowledge to do it. If you are using it you can get more control over creating the gif. Here are the steps you can follow.
- You can open the Photoshop and then go to File > Import > Video Frames to Layers.
- Choose a video to import in the program and click open.
- The dialogue box will open and will reveal the options. It will ask you to import the video.
- Use the option Selected Range Only and click the particular clip. Utilise the sliders and then locate the video content.
- You have to mark the Make Frame Animation and press ok.
- This video will open Photoshop as layers. Then make the modifications you need.
- After this do File > Export > Save for Web.
- Now the Save for Web window will appear. You can also make additional modifications in resolution. Moreover, you can also alter the colours.
- Now choose the gif from the menu Preset.
- Ensure if you choose the looping options in the video so it will not stop.
- Click Save if you have completed the process.
- At last test the custom gif.
You can make the animated GiF using the techniques given above. Make excellent gifs of your own and enjoy sharing it with friends. Furthermore, there are lots of videos available you can use it.