Users are continuously switching from their devices to the latest. No one wishes to lose their cherished data in this quest. In this digitalization era, knowing how to transfer photos is essential. This article is designed to help users understand how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone.
There are a considerable number of tools that can guide you about how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone. Some of the most trusted ones will be introduced in this discussion.
Way 1: Wondershare MobileTrans
If you want to transfer your private videos and photos from your PC to your iPhone, there is no better choice than Wondershare MobileTrans. With the help of this tool, you can transfer the data with optimized encryption. Above all, it never compromises the quality of your photos or overwrites it. Thus, you can also trust it with professional documents.
Other than this, MobileTrans is also capable of making the app transfer. You can share WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business, or GB WhatsApp with this tool. Moreover, it can also help with Kik, LINE, Viber, and WeChat. It also lets you back up WhatsApp to PC, which can be very convenient.
Key Features of Wondershare MobileTrans
- You can not only share WhatsApp but also retrieve lost WhatsApp data on Android. It includes WhatsApp chats, messages, stickers, location, and other data.
- It lets you make the cross-platform transfer. You can transfer data between iPhone-iPhone, iPhone-Android, Android-iPhone, and Android-Android.
- This tool can also transfer music playlists from one platform to another for free. Moreover, you can also transfer the whole music list or WhatsApp audio with this tool.
Easiest Guide to Transfer Pictures from Windows PC to iPhone with MobileTrans
Wondershare MobileTrans is an easy-to-use tool with an optimized data transfer procedure. Even if you have no technical skills, you can use this tool to transfer. Yet, if you need a useful guide about transferring photos from PC to iPhone, the understated steps will help you:
Step 1: Go to Import to Phone Transfer
Install the newest version of MobileTrans on your PC and launch it. From the above panel, click “Phone Transfer,” once its options expand, hit the “Import to Phone” option. Next, connect the iPhone and PC with the help of an MFi-Certified cable. Ensure your iPhone is adequately charged so you won’t face any issues while transferring data.
Step 2: Complete the Photos Transfer
Afterward, go to the “Photos” section on MobileTrans and select the photos you want to share. There is no restriction to photo size, and you can choose more than one photo. Hereafter, hit the “Import” button to transfer the pictures to iPhone.
Way 2: Google Drive
Do you want to save the photos and transfer them simultaneously? Don’t let this thought worry you any longer, as you can use Google Drive to accomplish this task. With the help of Google Drive, you can save photos and transfer them quickly. You can also optimize your data’s privacy as it supports the Face ID lock.
Pros of Google Drive
- You can create the shared folders and add files onto them so people with access to this folder can view files easily. It is perfect for team collaborations.
- For sharing the files with other people, you can share the link, or add their Gmail IDs to the access. Moreover, you can customize your files’ editing permissions with it.
- Google Drive supports a wide array of data files. You can save and share photos, videos, music, and other document files using this cloud storage.
Cons of Google Drive
- Google Drive has a free storage size limitation of 15GB, which can be a complicated thing for many freelancers.
- You need a strong internet connection to upload or download files at an optimized speed.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone with Google Drive?
Many users find it difficult to transfer photos from a computer to iPhone through Google Drive. For this reason, you can follow the steps listed below to transfer images:
Step 1: Launch Google Drive on your computer and select the “New” button. After this, click the “File Upload” option and add your photo or photos.
Step 2: Launch Google Drive on your iPhone and locate the uploaded photo. To continue, open “Photo” and hold it briefly. Then, click “OK” from the pop-up confirmation message to export the image to your iPhone.
Way 3: Dropbox
Dropbox is also a reliable cloud storage tool that can also aid you in transferring photos from PC to iPhone. It can also automatically back up the media content, so you won’t lose any essential data. Moreover, it is compatible with several devices; thus, you can access your files on versatile devices. To share large files, you can also copy the link and share it on social media platforms.
Pros of Dropbox
- You can use Dropbox with or without the internet. Thus, you can access any of your files even if you don’t have an internet connection.
- Moreover, it supports more than 175 file types, so you will not be restricted in this area. You can also sync folders to PC and Mac.
- It also lets you scan handwritten content or receipts. You can transform it into high-quality PDFs and save it to Dropbox.
Cons of Dropbox
- The collaboration of files can be problematic with it. Sometimes, it only allows one person to access the file at one time.
- It can sometimes lag in synchronizing large data files such as long videos and high pixels images.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone with Dropbox
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to import photos from PC to iPhone with Dropbox. The below-given steps are specifically designed to help the users to do this task:
Step 1: First, access the Dropbox online version on your computer and log in with your Google or Apple ID. Once you are on its home interface, select the “Upload” button. Select ” Files ” From the drop-down menu and upload whatever photo you want.
Step 2: Open Dropbox on your iPhone and navigate to “Recent.” From here, tap on the newly uploaded photo and select “Three Dots.” Hereafter, select “Save Image” to send the picture directly to the Photos app.
Considering everything, this article has guided you about how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone. You can use several tools for this. The ones with the optimized procedures are Google Drive, Dropbox, and Wondershare MobileTrans.
Other than this, the steps to do this with the previously mentioned tools are also instructed to help you. Yet, if you need to cut to the chase, you can use Wondershare MobileTrans directly.
Also read: How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iPhone?