The World Series of Warzone 2023, the largest Call of Duty tournament, has interesting new elements and the tournament has major esporting players registered.
Date and Participants
The Warzone World Series 2023 stage 1 will take place on April 28th till April 30th from 10 Am to 2 PM PT.
- Battle Royale, Plunder
- World-class players competing
- Solo and team competitions
- Playing Format
- Winner-determining rounds
- Strategy and teamwork
- Top-player meetings
- Fan-exclusive merchandise booths
- Major gaming exhibitors
One of the biggest esports tournaments ever Player incentive to do well Recognition for lesser-known players Gaming Showcase Showcase for gaming innovations Big event sponsors and partners
“Warzone Blitz” is one of this year’s tournament’s most thrilling new game modes. This fast-paced, high-octane Warzone mode challenges players in new and exciting ways. Its smaller map and faster time-to-kill make it gripping and action-packed.
The organizers also announced other tournament adjustments, including the new game mode. Players can now customize their loadouts, providing them greater playstyle control. The tournament’s new scoring system will credit teams for their round-by-round performance rather of their overall standings.
The 2023 Warzone world series promises to be the best ever. Competitive Call of Duty fans won’t want to miss the action with a huge prize pool, new game types, and a new format. The World Series of Warzone is the ultimate Call of Duty tournament for pros and casual fans alike. Mark your calendars for June 10–12 for tremendous gaming action.
Warzone aficionados can also gather at the World Series of Warzone to enjoy their favorite game. There is something for everyone with so many events and activities. The 2023 Warzone World Series will be a major esports tournament. Players and viewers will enjoy the many thrilling tournaments and events. As the date approaches, additional details about this epic competition will surface.
World Series of Warzone 2023 Prize Pool
The World Series will include an esports record-breaking prize fund. Players will want to perform well to receive a portion of the prize money. This also gives underdogs a chance to get into esports. A total of USD 1 million prize pool is estimated. The global final to be played in September 2023.
In order to compete for the $ 1 million the trio of your team needs to register on WSOW Stages. The scoring of Warzone World Series 2023 is awarded on the number of elimination a player does in the game. The player earns one point for each elimination he does and then the score gets multiplied by their ranking in that match.
- 1st Place: 2x Points
- 2nd – 5th Place: 1.8x points
- 6th-10th Place: 1.6x points
- 11th-20th Place: 1.4x points
- 21st-35th Place: 1.2x points
- 36th-50th Place: 1x points
World Series of Warzone 2023: Game Rules
World Series of Warzone will be played on Warzone Ranked Settings with changes. Here is a little insight on Activison say on Anti cheat.
In-Game Open and Qualifier settings will be under WSOW rules, which is a variation of a standard
match of Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0. This includes changes such as:
- No turreted vehicles nor the Heavy Chopper (new to Season 03)
- No in-match events (e.g. Fire sales, Jailbreaks, Restocks or Champions Quest)
After the debut of Warzone Ranked mode, all subsequent WSOW competitions, including the WSOW Stage, Finals, will utilize the Warzone Ranked competitive settings.
Ruleset for Warzone World Series 2023
Competitive integrity is paramount in the World Series of Warzone.
- During WSOW Qualifiers, Finals, and Last Chance Qualifiers, all participants must stream their gameplay. The Participants may be required to implement a stream delay or other configurations to their broadcast, such as frame rate and resolution as detailed by WSOW administration.
- Participants must stream their gameplay on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook.
- All accounts will be checked to ensure they are in good standing before advancing in the competition.
- In order to be eligible to progress beyond the In-Game Open, you must be located in an eligible country; be over 18 years of age.
- The Participants must be able to stream your gameplay on Twitch, Facebook Gaming, or YouTube; and register your team on Game Battles.
In addition to RICOCHET Anti-Cheat™ a multifaceted approach to combat cheating that includes server-side tools that monitor analytics to identify cheating, enhanced investigation processes, and more all participants will need to pass an extensive and internal Activision security check to make sure their Activision accounts are in good standing.
Participants found to have violated competitive integrity standards will be banned from all future Activision sponsored Warzone events and may be subject to further action. Participants will also need to ensure good standing with any current or future World Series of Warzone program partners.
Showcase for the gaming industry
The World Series will also exhibit gaming industry innovations. The event will showcase the future of gaming with major sponsors and partners. Companies will showcase their latest gear and software during the event, potentially determining the industry’s future.
The World Series is an interesting esports tournament. Fan and gaming industry anticipation for the event. The tournament format was altered this year.
Read More: Overwatch 2 Season 4: Release Date and More Characters?