In this modern age, it’s a big mess if you are still wasting your time typing the text to have the text that is written on an image. Today, you may often have to face the need to extract the text from an image. Don’t worry you can easily cope with this situation by visiting the Business Cardscanner.co website. This website offers an efficient and smart image to text converter. This converter lets you extract the text from the images with the help of OCR technology.
OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is an AI based technology that identifies the text characters written or printed on an image. It makes it possible to get the text out correctly from the images.
Today, extraction of text from the images is not a big deal. But you need to use the right way to achieve the correct output as per the need. To help you out below we have listed some of the easiest ways to get the text out from the images:
1. Google Docs
Google Docs, allows the users to extract the text without installing any kind of additional program on your system. It also contains a built-in OCR that helps in the precise extraction of the text and delivers editable text to the user. Further, users can download or copy the editable text.
See the following steps to convert image to text conveniently:
- After signing in to your Google Drive, move the cursor and click on the “new tab” and choose the “upload file” from the menu.
- Now upload the image and after uploading it, right click on the “image” and click on “open with” option and choose “Google Docs”. That’s it, you will see the extracted text right in front of you.
This free image to text converter has the ability to extract text from a number of image formats such as PNG, JPG, JPEG, JFIF, GIF, BMP, WebP, PDF, HEIC, and more. This feasibility makes it one of the best options for professional photographers and designers.
They can easily add the text and can extract it to customize it as per the need. It also facilitates the users to get the output file in the desired format as it offers a wide range of output formats for the ease of the users.
Let’s take a look at the flowing simple steps to perform the conversion through this handy tool:
- Choose or paste the images that you want to convert.
- Move the cursor towards the “convert” button and make a click on it.
- When the extraction process is completed, click on the “download all” button to get all the converted files at once.
Go to this huge website that contains a number of converters to fulfil the need for all types of image conversions. It also offers a great Image to text converter that lets the users extract the text by just making a couple of clicks.
The batch conversion facility allows users to perform the conversion task instantly. After extracting the text it enables the users to download the editable text in the simple text , doc, PDF, and .html formats. Users can also copy the text from the window.
Have a look at the below-mentioned steps to perform the text extraction correctly through this converter:
- Firstly, access a good online text extractor.
- Add the Images into the toolbox of the converter and tap on the “convert” button to proceed with the conversion.
- Once the text is extracted, click on the “download all” button to get all the files swiftly.
Today, various ways are available to extract the text from the images but using the accurate method is necessary to have the editable text without distorting the structure of the text.
An image to text converter is very useful in this regard. As it allows the users to perform the conversion correctly and quickly within a few seconds.