Professional cleaning companies offer a wide range of cleaning services, including high-level cleaning, bathroom deep cleans, upholstery cleaning and daily freshening. All of these services have different benefits, but overall, they can be separated into two main categories – business and domestic cleaning.
If you’re interested in hiring professional cleaners and you want a service that is right for you, it is important to understand how these two main categories of cleaning differ. Read on to find out more about domestic and commercial cleaning services and how those two services are beneficial in different ways:
What is Professional Domestic Cleaning?
Professional domestic cleaning is where a professional cleaning technician, or team of technicians, will come to your home and clean it either as a one off, or more regularly. The service is discreet, and is only ever arranged as regularly, and as thoroughly as feels comfortable to you.
Just some of the services offered by professional cleaning companies specific to domestic cleaning are:
- Master bathroom and ensuite deep cleans
- Daily freshening of your chosen rooms
- Weekly thorough full home cleans
- Kitchen deep cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Daily tidying
- General cleaning tasks – vacuuming, mopping, dusting, bedding changes, tidying, ironing
These services are completed with skill, precision and care using the highest quality cleaning methods, solutions and tools. In some instances, the cleaning team may use your cleaning equipment, if that is a better option for you, or at an extra cost they can bring cleaning equipment with them – this can all be arranged before you take on any services.
With domestic cleaning, you can also arrange periodical deep cleans to tackle the built-up dirt and grime common in areas like the kitchen or the bathroom. These kinds of cleans are ideal to have every 6 months, or more often, to help avoid issues like mildew and dirt causing long-term staining and hygiene issues in your home.
You can also arrange daily or weekly freshening, which helps to keep the house in overall good condition long-term, for a pleasant and fresh living environment for the whole family.
Common Reasons People Choose Domestic Cleaning:
- Because of a busy career and/ or family life that doesn’t leave much time
- To help with house maintenance throughout illness and other life challenges
- For convenience
- To free-up time for hobbies or relaxation
- To help freshen up a house after a change of season
What is Professional Commercial Cleaning?
Professional business cleaning is where one, or multiple experienced cleaning technicians will come to your chosen business space and provide an agreed level of cleaning.
This can be daily, or less often, depending on your needs. Professional business cleaning can also be ad hoc to deal with cleanups after environmental damage like flooding, or as a one-off for an end-of-tenancy clean, or pre-sale property clean.
Just some of the services offered by cleaning companies specific to commercial cleaning are:
- High-level cleaning
- Multiple property cleaning, as with holiday rentals
- Office cleaning across one or multiple offices
- Daily maintenance of multiple business spaces
- Daily freshening of commercial washrooms
- Specialist cleaning of studios and other areas with valuable and delicate equipment
- Gym cleaning
- Commercial kitchen deep cleaning
- Commercial bathroom deep cleaning
- End-of-tenancy cleans
- Pre-sale cleaning done after construction/ refurbishment
- Deep carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Hospital cleaning and sanitisation
- Emergency cleans after unexpected soiling
Professional commercial cleaning services can be as often as you need, and can take place at any time of day that works best for you – the cleaning team you hire will always do what is necessary to avoid disruption to your business.
For your convenience, professional cleaners providing commercial cleaning services will also have a huge amount of industrial strength tools, solutions, techniques and methods to ensure you get the best possible results.
Commercial cleaning services can also be an important way for a business to maintain brand image, health and safety levels, and maintain the satisfaction and happiness of employees. Businesses may even find maintaining a clean environment helps to boost customer and client acquisition, and helps with attracting and retaining employee talent. A healthy work environment keeps employees happy, and happy workers are 13% more productive.
Common Reasons Business Owners Choose Commercial Cleaning Services:
- To allow time to focus on other areas of the business
- For a higher standard of cleaning than can be done by untrained employees
- To avoid hiring an in-house cleaning team
- For elevated hygiene levels
- To aid in sanitisation and sterilisation
- To enhance customer acquisition and retention
- Choose to increase the longevity of expensive business equipment and furnishings, such as carpets
- To maintain rented professional space
- To help increase the chance of a space being rented/ purchased
- Choose to cleanup after a property has been vacated, or renovation has been completed
- For health and safety law compliance
Why Not Speak To A Professional Cleaning Company To Discuss Your Needs?
Why not get in touch with a professional cleaning company to discuss your individual needs? Doing this will help you find out whether domestic or commercial cleaning services are right for you, and how those services can enhance your home or business in multiple different ways.
Hopefully, with the right commercial or domestic cleaning service, you can enjoy a fresh, beautiful space that is of the highest possible standard of hygiene, aesthetics and function day to day.