A driving license is a document of a standardized and official nature that confirms the identity of the driver. The document entitles the person holding it to drive vehicles. Depending on the open category it is:
- mopeds and motorcycles;
- cars and trucks;
- other vehicles.
In order to make an alternative driver’s license today they use a fake driver license generator.
Previously the license was in the form of a book, but today’s electronic samples (eDL) resemble an id card, made on a plastic basis. They have a built-in chip, which contains the main data about the driver (personal) and the vehicle (registration).
eDL-certificates are characterized by a high level of security, great accuracy during the verification of the driver’s identity. The use of eDL-technology contributes to the reduction of fraudulent actions (document forgery), reduction of cases of driving without a license, minimization of theft of driving license and personal information. And in complex it all increases the safety on the road.
Using a fake driver license generator you can make a driver’s license of any country.
Table of Contents
eDL Rights, Their Features
The electronic driving license contains biometric verification technology. The document also has a number of other built-in services (e.g., electronic wallet and others). There are a number of benefits for the country to implement eDL:
- Increased safety on the roads due to the ability to identify illegal drivers.
- Minimization of cases of driving without a driving license.
- Reduced cases of license theft.
- Minimization of risk of fraud.
If you need to pay taxes or fines, make a payment for a parking space, transactions can be processed through the eDL card. All operations will be more convenient and faster.
What Information is Contained in The Rights
The cards have a front side and a back side.
At the top is the inscription “Driver’s License” in several languages. On the left side of the document there is a photo of the license holder. There are also several sections on the front side with personal data:
- first name;
- patronymic (if any);
- date and place of birth;
- The date of issue of the document;
- date of termination of the license;
- the authority that issued the license;
- number of the licence;
- the signature of the owner;
- open category.
The flip side
On this side is a table with the following information.
- The first column is on the left side. It shows the categories (subcategories) with the pictograms of the vehicles which the license confers the right to drive.
- Second column on the left side. The line of the corresponding category (one or more) or subcategory contains the date the driving license was issued.
- Third column on the left. Date until which the license is valid (opposite the corresponding category, subcategory of vehicle) is entered.
- The fourth column on the left. Here, restrictions on the right to drive one or more vehicles are entered on a specific line of the corresponding category (open).
On the back side there is also a section with information regarding the owner of the license. At the bottom of the license there is a series and number of the license.
Considering that electronic licenses are subject to frequent use, they are made of durable materials with high resistance to wear and tear in order to maintain their appearance.
What License Holders should know
There are a few important points that all motorists who have a license should be aware of.
- License replacement is necessary if it has no expiration date, but it is planned to go abroad. There are different rules regarding this document abroad, and in order to avoid trouble in the form of problems with the police, it is better to have a document that has legal force in the territory of a particular state.
- Also it is necessary to change the license in case of considerable mechanical damages of the document (tears, scuffs, bruises).
- If driving will be only in the territory of the country where the license was obtained, it is not necessary to change the document of the old type.
The International Driver’s License (IDP) is compulsory:
- visiting a country that imposes this condition on drivers;
- If you have a national license that does not have an expiration date;
- need to use a car rental service abroad (many foreign rental centers require a driver to have an IDP license).
It is also desirable to have an international IDP license if you plan to travel to several countries by car. During it, the driver will have frequent contact with representatives of insurance companies, other officials. But IDP driving license has no legal force, and can only be used with a national license.
What to Choose – eDL or other rights
A driving license with an electronic chip is a smart investment. But drivers can also choose another type of driver’s license with legal validity.
An alternative option is a card with a barcode on its body. It, unlike the chip, can not store different types of data, but only a limited amount:
- Name and surname of the owner of the document;
- date of issue;
- date of expiry;
- multiple fingerprints.
ID rights are convenient to take with you. Due to their small dimensions, they can easily fit in a wallet (in the bank card compartment). Such a document has minimum efficiency, a fake driver license generator is used for their production. But it can be used as a temporary license, during the transition from a paper license to an advanced electronic format.