In this article, we’ll let you know how to convert videos on YouTube to MP3 audio files. Don’t worry; there are numerous online free converters with which you can easily download YouTube videos as MP3 files. Further, multiple YouTube to MP3 converters is available online. These can be installed on Linux, Windows, and macOS as they generate good-quality audio files.
Below is a list of the most promising YouTube to MP3 online converters that you may consider using on Android and iPhone devices.
Using MediaHuman (Windows, Mac, & Linux)
1. Install MediaHuman YouTube to MP3 Converter
This app is simple to use. It is one of the best free YouTube to MP3 converter apps. It can be downloaded for Ubuntu Linux, Windows, and macOS. Up to 320 kbps, MP3 audio files can be extracted using this app.
2. Customize your MP3 preferences
After installing the app, customize your MP3 preferences. If we talk about the default MP3 bitrate, then it is 192kbps. In case you need your file quality to be good or, say, higher, then make the following changes first:
- Open MediaHuman YouTube to MP3.
- Then, tap on the gear icon and further choose your preferences.
- After this, tap on the audio output button.
- You can select the preferred bitrate under the option “Output format.”
- One could also easily customize the file name format and the download folder.
- Also, ID3 tags can be customized before creating the files on the Tags tab.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
3. Copy the playlist or address of the video you want to download
If you want to copy the playlist or address of the video you want to download, firstly, you need to go to the YouTube video in your respective browser. Then, to highlight the URL, tap on the address bar. After this, to copy, press Control + C (PC) or Command + C (Mac).
4. Click + Paste link in MediaHuman
If you’re adding a complete playlist, to add all songs to the download queue, tap on the list icon that appears to the right of the playlist name.
5. You can click on the arrow to start the download
ByClick Downloader (PC)
Another best YouTube to MP3 converter is ByClick Downloader.
1. Install ByClick Downloader
With this app, you can download MP3 files that are of high quality from any YouTube video. All you need to do is go to byclickdownloader and tap on the download button. After this, double-click the installer to install ByClick Downloader.
2. Choose your ByClick Downloader preferences
After the installation of the ByClick Downloader, open it. Then, you can easily control your preferences with the help of the toolbar displayed at the top of the screen.
- Choose Folder: Below the folder icon, click the path to select where you want to save the MP3 file.
- Choose Format: You can select MP3 here.
- Select Quality: You can choose the best quality, like 320kbps, under the “Choose Quality” option. You can easily customize it according to your needs.
3. Get the address of the YouTube video
Now, you are all set to download. To get the URL, load the videos on YouTube in your web browser. Tap on the address bar so that the URL could be highlighted.
Then press Control + C (PC) or Command + C (Mac) to copy.
4. Return to ByClick and click Paste URL
Now, a preview of your video will display. A “Download Complete” option will pop up as soon as your file is ready. And MP3 Downloader will quickly download the MP3 to your computer.
How to Use an Online MP3 Converter on iPhone & iPad
1. Download Documents by Readdle
It usually isn’t possible to download files from online YouTube downloaders in Chrome or Safari, so you can easily do this with the help of this app. Open the App Store app, and follow the following procedure to download the app.
- In the bottom-right corner, click on the search option.
- At the top of the screen, click on the search bar.
- Type in documents by readdle
- At the right of the Documents – File Reader. Browser,” click on the GET option.
2. Open Documents and go through the welcome screens
In your app list, you’ll see the “D” icon of the app.
- Initially, the app will ask you to select some preferences. Additionally, it’ll ask whether you would like to take the subscription on not. If you do not want to buy it, click on the X and skip the option.
3. Open the Documents web browser
To open Documents’ built-in browser, click on the Browser compass icon in the bottom-right corner.
4. Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download
Switching the YouTube app and searching for the video is the easiest way. Click, Share and Copy the link when you open the video.
5. Return to the Documents web browser and paste the URL
You’ll find a field to paste the URL in the web-based converter. At the top of the page, click and hold the field and select the option of Paste, then the URL will be pasted.
6. Select Audio from the drop-down menu
To find the quality you choose to download, you’ll have to select a tab called Audio or MP3.
7. Select one of the MP3 download options
You’ll find an option to convert, save or download the file as soon as you are done with your selection.
- The quality will be better if the bit rate kbps is higher.
8. Choose a saving location and tap Done
You’ll see an MP3 file will start to download on your iPhone.
- You can see the saving location on which you want your file to be saved.
- Additionally, you can open your downloaded audio only with the help of your iPhone’s Files app, regardless of where you save the file.
9. Tap the arrow at the bottom to view your downloads
All your downloaded files will be displayed here. along with the active downloads.
- Wait for a bit till the download process is completed. It may take a while to download the large files.
- The process bar will disaster as soon as the download gets finished.
10. Play your MP3 file
Now you are all set to listen to the MP3. All you have to do is tap it in your Documents by Readdle downloads. Or, open the files app on your iPad and go to On My iPhone > Documents by Readdle.
So, these were some of the best YouTube to MP3 online converters you must try at least once!