Do you like animals? Then there is an amazing opportunity for you to talk with them anytime time you want. You can modify your mobile into a virtual safari with the Google 3D animals. It is a great feature because you can create 3D animals and play with them. It is a reality tool that helps you to interact with the wild animals you find in the wilds and the deep jungles. You can search for the animals in Google and interact with them.
Therefore, it is a never before seen experience offered by Google. Here you can learn how to get the 3D animals on your mobile. Follow the process given here and have fun.
Table of Contents
What are the 3D animals in Google?
The Google 3D animal is augmented reality. So it gives the users an amazing experience. Firstly, you can watch the animals in 3D. Then you can also view and interact with them. You have to use the AR-enabled devices for that purpose. This excellent technology got introduced in 2019. Now it is still a baby and will get more updates in the future. So it is growing technology. Many people are enamoured of the 3D animals and you can also have that immersive experience.
What can you find in Google AR?
There are not only animals but there are also other things in the Google AR. You can view the insects in the AR. Some of the other matters included in the AR are Underwater and wetland animals, Human anatomical systems, Cellular structures, Chemistry, biology, Cars and more.
What kind of devices supports Google 3D Animals?
You have to know that not all devices support Google 3D animals. For now, you can only find it on mobile devices and in the browsers like Chrome, Safari, and Opera. At this moment the computers are not supporting this technology. You cannot find it in the browsers like Firefox and Edge.
– iPhone and iPad
The Google AR and 3D works on the iPhone. If you want to view the 3D results and interact with the animals, then you have to get AR on the iPhone. Also, you must have 6S or later and iOS 11 and up.
To get the 3D results on your Android Phone you must have Android 7 and up. To interact with the 3D results you need an Android phone that has the ARCore framework.
How to get Google 3D animals on Android?
It is an easy process to get the Google 3D animals on Android. Here is the process you have to follow.
- Firstly, go to Google Search and then you have to open the Google Assistant app.
- Type the name of the animal and search for it. For instance, you can type Lion, Zebra, and Tiger etc.
- You will see the Meet a life-sized zebra up close option. It will be available in the Wikipedia entry that will have a 3D animated Zebra.
- Press the option View in 3D. Then you will get the zebra in amazing 3D. You can hear the zebra braying and neighing. Also, you can watch it in different habitats. Then you can look at the zebra from many angles. You will find an option where you can get more animals. After that, you can share it with your family and friends.
- Now click the View in your space button to view the life-sized picture of the zebra. This is a great thing and very interesting to watch.
- Then point the phone downward and move it to get the right spot.
- Once you find the spot the animal will be seen on the screen. Then you can tap to move the animal in your space.
- You can make use of the options like pinch and zoom and play with it.
- Then tap on the camera option and capture the picture of your AR animal.
You have to keep in mind that if your phone does not show the View in your space button then it means that the phone does not have an AR core feature.
How to get Google 3D animals on iPhone?
You can have a look at the Google 3D animals on your iPhone too. Here is the process you have to follow.
- Firstly, go to the Safari. Then visit google.com or you can also use the Google app.
- Then search for any animals’ available in the list.
- After that on the result page tap the View in 3D button.
- Next, you will get the animal in 3D.
- To interact with the animal, you have to click AR.
- Then follow the screen prompts. Or else you can click the Object option.
What do you have to know about 3D Animals?
You can also view other important information about the animals in the 3D experience. Also, when you get the animal you can you can view the species, speed, gestation period and other details of the animal. With this information, you can develop your knowledge of the animal kingdom.
Also, it is a great pass time for children and adults alike. Some of the animals you can view in 3D are alligator, python, angler fish, coyote, deer, cheetah, dinosaur, monkey, eagle, duck, giant panda, tiger and more.
Google 3D Animals
You can find a lot of animals, I have mentioned the list of Google 3D animals I have found, you can see the list here.
- Angler fish
- Ball python
- Brown bear
- Dog (bulldog, Pomeranian, Labrador retriever, rottweiler, pug)
- Dinosaur (Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Stegosaurus)
- Emperor penguin
- Fennec fox
- Giant panda
- Red panda
- Shetland pony
Have an entertaining time with your family by viewing the 3D animals. There are some scary creatures like python and alligators. But you can have a thrilling experience. Also do not forget to view the T-Rex in 3D.