How to beat impossible tic tac toe? Do you want to know how to win or draw the impossible Tic Tac Toe? Then this article is for you. Before knowing how to beat impossible tic tac toe, let’s talk about what Tic Tac Toe is!
In Tic Tac Toe, or Noughts & Crosses or X’s & O’s, two players battle to form a vertical, diagonal, or horizontal line of either three X’s or three O’s on a 3×3 grid. Players take turns marking either X or O on the grid, trying to cut each other off while simultaneously trying to draw their line.
Want to test your tic tac-toe skills against Google’s famous Impossible mode? There is no way to win the game of Impossible tic tac toe outright, which is the reality. That doesn’t necessarily mean you will lose, though!
Planning will make it simple to ensure you’ll never lose another round of tic tac toe. We’ll demonstrate how to tie the computer on Impossible, defeat it on Medium, and even use an easy hack to make it appear like you won the game on Impossible. Let’s see how to beat impossible tic tac toe!
Table of Contents
- Beating Impossible Tic Tac Toe
- How To Beat Tic Tac Toe?
- Playing to a Draw In Impossible Tic Tac Toe
- Playing to Win in Medium Tic Tac Toe
- Wrapping Up
Beating Impossible Tic Tac Toe
A Tic Tac Toe version with an impossible level has been made available by Google. Google has a large amount of data, so it probably is if the company asserts that the level is impossibly difficult.
The good news is that you will always win if you play using the Tic Tac Toe strategy. Every time, a draw will be the result. Keep reading to learn how to beat impossible tic tac toe every time.
How To Beat Tic Tac Toe?
It takes strategy to win at tic tac toe. Every time you play, there is a method to win, and you will draw if you lose. They will undoubtedly draw if they both play according to the strategy. There is a far higher likelihood that they will win if there is just one, though. Adhere to the guidelines below.
Playing to a Draw In Impossible Tic Tac Toe
1. Place Your First X in Any Corner
The symbol X is automatically allocated to you when you go first in a game of Google tic tac toe. Since it offers the greatest potential outcomes moving ahead, this is often an expert player’s initial pick. No matter which corner you choose for your first move, choose any corner to place your X in.
● When playing in Impossible mode, the computer usually responds by putting an O in the board’s center.
● Even if they place their O in the middle space when playing against typical opponents, you can still win. But since Impossible mode is designed not to lose, you’ll tie.
2. Next, Place an X in The Opposite Corner
Place your second X diagonally across the board from the first one in that place. This eliminates two more viable paths to victory for the computer and moves you one step closer to a tie in Impossible mode.
● Controlling the majority of corners increases your chances of winning while playing versus a human opponent.
3. Your Subsequent X Will Prevent The Computer From Succeeding
Upon making its initial moves, the computer will usually place its first O in the center space (as is customary) and its second O in the lower middle area if you place two Xs in diagonal corners. Consequently, use this turn to place your X on the upper center slot to stop the computer from winning.
4. Up Until You Reach a Draw, Keep Blocking The Computer and Playing Reactively
Next, the computer will attempt to win diagonally; to avoid this, place your next X in the required corner area. Place your final X on the left or right middle spot because the computer will eventually try to win horizontally.
● Keep an eye out for every O the computer puts down and catch all of its winning tries. A draw is the best result you (or the computer) can obtain since you’ll both be playing flawlessly.
Playing to Win in Medium Tic Tac Toe
1. In Any Corner, Place Your First X
Once more, the ideal course of action to take when a game of tic tac toe begins is to grab a corner as soon as possible. Because there are so many potential methods to guarantee a win when you start there, it’s the move that you should do. As the game goes on, you can benefit from fewer options in other places.
● The computer probably won’t select the middle slot for its initial O this time, unlike Impossible mode. This gives you more chances to win while making the game more difficult to predict.
2. Your Next X Should be Placed in a Different Corner, Leaving Some Space in Between
Don’t rush yourself even though it can appear like the middle area is the best choice. By creating the ideal circumstance for yourself to win, you can trick the game (or any other human opponent). Select a different corner and ensure the computer’s initial O is not wedged between the Xs.
● For instance, if you put an X in the top right corner and the computer puts an O, your next X should go in the bottom right corner, not the top left.
3. Put Your X in The Middle or Another Corner of The Area
Several formations are possible from here that can ensure victory, but which one you choose will rely on how the computer is playing. Consider which move you can make without being blocked by looking at the computer’s plays thus far. Once your third X is down, you’ll have two direct routes to victory.
4. You Can Win The Game by Placing The Last X in The Middle or a Third Corner
You’ve got your play set up just right; all you need to do is put your final X on the winning position while allowing the computer to block one path. Depending on the formation you select, you will see a straight or a diagonal tic tac toe running vertically or horizontally along one side of the board.
● Place your last X, if you selected the 3-corner configuration, either in the center location to win diagonally or one of the center side spots to succeed in a straight tic-tac-toe.
● Put your last X on the corner area on the board that will allow you to win diagonally if you used the corner-center configuration.
In this article, we learned how to beat impossible tic tac toe along with the medium one. Read the above-mentioned article to learn about all the tips and tricks and how to make appropriate moves!