Did you remove or uninstall an app on your Android phone by mistake? Then do not worry you can recover the apps again and use them. There are many steps with which you can accomplish the process. It is also easy to do it. Many people often delete apps from their phones. Sometimes they remove the inbuilt apps on the phone. This happens every time. So you are not alone in this. Here you can find how to recover deleted app data on an android phone? Continue reading to know about all the steps related to this topic.
Table of Contents
Get back the apps through Google Play
How to download deleted apps? In your android phone, you would have received most of the apps from Google Play. Therefore, if you have lost the apps on your phone it means that you have deleted them by mistake. So to get them back you have to install the apps again. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Open the Google Play store on your phone.
- Go to the search bar and locate the app you want.
- If there is an install option near the app then it means that you have to install the app again.
- To check what apps you have downloaded from Google play you can go to “Library”. This will show you the apps you have installed on your device. Organise this list by date to know when you have downloaded the apps.
Find the missing apps
How to restore missing apps on android? To find the apps and get them back you can follow the steps given here. If many apps go randomly missing from your phone, then there may be a problem with it.
- Try restarting the phone to get back the apps.
- Search for any launcher on your phone because it may be the cause of the problem.
- Delete the launcher that creates problems in your phone.
- Then check again if the apps are missing or not.
- If they are present, then there is no problem with the phone but there is with the launcher. But if the apps start disappearing again there is a problem with your phone.
- Get back the inbuilt apps in your android
How to restore built-in apps on android?
Sometimes you can by mistake remove the inbuilt apps from your phone like the text message app, contacts, Google Play store and more. Finding these apps is also an easy process. Follow the steps below to get the apps back.
- Go to the settings in your android.
- Then go to the Apps option in it.
- You have to find the app you have disabled from the list.
- Click the option to enable the app again for you to use it.
- After doing this you will be able to see the app on the phone.
- If the app is not enabling again then clear out space in your phone.
- Then try enabling the app again.
These are the steps you can follow to get back the deleted apps in your android. Solve all the problems in your phone and enjoy using the functional apps.