Drinking Red wine in the comforts of our home is a good feeling. But that good feeling can get ruined if we spill the red wine on the carpet. You may try several different techniques to get rid of the dirt. Do not worry. There are many ways through which you can clean the red wine stain. Many people may tell you that the red wine stain is hard to get rid of. But if you use the steps given here you can get a fresh carpet without any stain.
Know all the details about it here.
1. Remove red wine stain with club soda
One of the best solutions to get rid of the red wine stain is with club soda. Follow the steps below to get a clean carpet.
- First of all blot the stain with a clean and dry cloth.
- Then pour the club soda with it.
- Blot it again.
- After that pour more club soda on it.
- Then try blotting it again and again. After that, the stain will vanish.
2. Remove red wine stain with dish soap and white vinegar
- If you want to remove the red stain from the carpet you can use the traditional method of dish soap and white vinegar. Follow the steps below to get a clean carpet.
- Blot the stain with a cloth.
- Then prepare a solution with the ingredients. Firstly add a tablespoon of hand dishwashing soap and a tablespoon of white vinegar in warm water.
- After that use a white cloth and put it in the solution. Then use that cloth to blot out the red wine stain till it vanishes.
3. Remove red wine stains with Hydrogen Peroxide
If you do not have club soda then you can make use of Hydrogen Peroxide. But this solution can dull the colour of the carpet too so you have to be careful. So first check with a little solution in your carpet and then use it. If there is no discolour then use Hydrogen Peroxide to get rid of the wine stain.
- Firstly try to blot the stain with a clean cloth.
- Then take the hydrogen peroxide to the dishwashing soap.
- Then take the solution and test it on the carpet. If the carpet is not discolouring then take more of the solution and try to get rid of the wine stain.
- Repeat till the stain vanishes.
4. Remove red wine stain with stain remover
- You can use the best stain remover in the market to get rid of the wine stain.
- First of all, take a cloth and blot the wine stain immediately.
- Then take the drop of stain remover and use it to blot the wine stain.
- Rub the stained area with the cloth till it disappears.
- Remove the wine stain with baking soda
- Firstly take the baking soda powder and add it to water to make a solution. The ratio is three-to-one baking soda with water.
- Then pour the paste on the stained area of the carpet.
- After that when the paste dries, vacuum the area. The stain will come off easily.
5. Remove red wine stain with salt
- Use a paper towel to blot the wine-stained area.
- Then take the salt and spread it evenly in the stained area.
- After that soak the salt in the wet stain and let it dry.
- Next, the salt will dry up.
- It will suck up all the stain so when you vacuum the area the stain will be gone.
6. Remove red wine stain with hot water
- Firstly boil the water in a tea kettle.
- Then take a large glass bowl and keep it in the sink.
- Take the portion of the stained area of the carpet and use a rubber band to secure it in the bowl.
- Now pour the boiling water into the carpet.
- You will find the stain gone.
7. Remove red wine stain with bleach
- Bleach is not suitable for all kinds of carpets. But it is best for getting rid of the wine stain on the white carpet.
- Soak the carpet for ten minutes in bleach and then rinse it in hot water.
- Then the stain will disappear.
These are the steps you can use to remove the red wine stain from the carpet. Use it to get rid of the stain effectively.
Also read: 10 Brilliant Uses of Toothpaste: 4th One will Blow Your Mind