Whether it is a western attire or traditional outfit, you can style Kolhapuri chappals with basically every look. While earlier, not many knew about these stylish chappals, today they are loved by almost everyone. From a casual look to an uber-chic appearance, you can carry out any look with the perfect Kolhapuri chappals. You can buy trendy Kolhapuri chappal online and get a pair of shoe that is comfortable, stylish, and versatile. In fact, we have often seen celebrities wear Kolhapuri chappal during multiple occasions such as festivals, casual outings, airports, etc.
Below we have highlighted some popular Kolhapuri chappals that can complement basically both western and traditional attire.
1. Gold Flat Kolhapuri chappals
A gold flat Kolhapuri chappal is an ideal option that you can add in your festive wardrobe. Gold is the festive colour that adds character to your whole look. If your attire is plain, wearing gold Kolhapuri chappals will add the perfect amount of glitz and amp up your entire look.
2. Silver Woven Kolhapuri Chappals
Subtle yet stylish silver Kolhapuri chappals are ideal for a casual day outing. Whether you are wearing a casual, traditional or western outfit, you can adorn these chappals and make a style statement. The subtle hue of silver in the chappal gives the perfect glamour touch.
Also read: 8 Ways You Can Wear Your Chunky Statement Necklaces
3. Multi-coloured Kolhapuri Chappals
A vibrant pair of Kolhapuri chappals work really well when you wear an indo-western outfit. You can keep your attire subtle and let your multi-coloured Kolhapuri chappals add the oomph factor. You will find so many colour combinations available both online and offline.
4. Mirror Work Kolhapuri Chappals
If you are into glittery things, then mirror work Kolhapuri chappals are the ideal shoes for you. The colourful thread work along with mirror studded boundaries can light up any look. While they are conventionally paired with traditional attire, they can work well with an Anarkali or any indo-western outfits as well.
Also read: 9 Perfect Outfits to Wear in Indian Weddings this Wedding Season
Why Do You Need to Own Kolhapuri Chappals?
There are many reasons that make Kolhapuri chappals a must-have in your wardrobe. Some of the main reasons include
- Kolhapuri chappals are made of leather, which gives them a classy look. Furthermore, leather is also a durable material, so they are going to stay with you for a long period of time.
- Kolhapuri chappals are extremely comfortable to wear. The leather base keeps your feet comfortable throughout the day.
- While standard Kolhapuri chappals remain classic and stylish, we come across new innovations being made every now and then. So you have an array of options to choose from and add them to your wardrobe.
- Versatility is another important aspect that makes Kolhapuri chappal very popular among people. Whether you are wearing a traditional outfit or western attire, they can be your go-to pair of shoes.
Kolhapuri chappal has been a part of the Indian footwear industry for centuries. Over the years, these chappals have come a long way, and today they are one of the stylish pairs of chappals you can own. Irrespective of what type of outfit you wear, there is a Kolhapuri chappal for you to complete your look.