India is the land of varied culture and diversity. Indians believe in brotherhood and respects every individual’s opinion and choice. Although there are many reasons that will definitely make you fall in love in India. Whether,we talk about its Masala flavoured chai, tasty delicacies, chicken dresses and the hospitality. No other thing can ever compete with India.
Table of Contents
- Here, we have listed 9 top reasons to love India.
- 1. Delicious and tasty food
- 2. Accommodation is very cheap and affordable
- 3. Breathtaking Natural Beauty
- 4. Never ending love for its famous Masala Chai
- 5. All sorts of “Jugaad” Works here
- 6. People love to celebrate each festival here
- 7. People in India treat elders like God
- 8. Everyone in India Loves to Eats with Their Hands
- 9. You, will, Get To Travel on the Trains
Here, we have listed 9 top reasons to love India.
1. Delicious and tasty food
Believe it or not! Indian cuisine is super tasty and delicious. All of the spices, flavours, and delicious curries will make your taste buds tingle with delight. You will find the best Masala dosa, Dahi Bhalle, street food, and roasted chicken and the best thing is that they are pretty affordable too.
2. Accommodation is very cheap and affordable
Accommodation is very cheap in India as compared to another country. Dinner here can be found under a dollar and accommodation can be rented for as low as 100 dollars for the entire month. If we talk about yoga classes, local transport, and shopping, they are also very cheap and affordable.
3. Breathtaking Natural Beauty
Kerala, which is popularly known as “God’s Own Country” is a beautiful lush region in southern India. In this southern beauty, you will find most of India’s wildlife including tigers and cobras along with lots of other animal species.
4. Never ending love for its famous Masala Chai
In India, individuals are a die-hard fan of drinking Masala chai. They never get tired of drinking chai. It hardly costs Rs. 10 for a cup of chai there.
5. All sorts of “Jugaad” Works here
Indians are best off doing “Jugaad”. Jugaad is the most desirable managerial skills of Indian of all time. They have Jugaad for all the things done this way.
6. People love to celebrate each festival here
India is a country of diversified cultures and events from festivals to marriage ceremonies, from spiritual gatherings to political assemblies. The people here better know how to manage their personal or communal activities without hurting the sentiments of others which is something really great.
7. People in India treat elders like God
People in India believe in culture and etiquette. They know how to treat and respect their elders. They often treat their parents and teachers like “God”.
8. Everyone in India Loves to Eats with Their Hands
No people in India love to eat using fork, knives, spoons or chopsticks. They prefer using their hands while eating, especially rice. They have a belief that eating food with your hands connect with the food you are eating.
9. You, will, Get To Travel on the Trains
Almost every one of you must be aware that trains in India generally get delayed. But still, we love to travel across India using trains.
Although the above-mentioned reasons will make you fall in love with India, there are many other reasons as well which you will not find anywhere else like its colourful temples, colourful auto rickshaws, cheap street food and clothes and many more, So, what are you waiting for plan your visit to India soon and explore the beauty of it on your own.