Emax Veneers are one of the top-rated services of Dentatur, a renowned Turkish dental clinic. They are thin layers applied on the teeth’s front surface to improve the appearance. Here are some crucial things to know about Emax laminate veneers Turkey before getting the treatments.
Advantages of Emax Laminate Veneers
If you are wondering why Emax Veneers are so popular nowadays, let us explain the benefits first.
- Boosts confidence: Many people are insecure about having crooked, discolored, broken, and misaligned teeth. Veneer treatments deliver a beautiful cosmetic look that can fix all imperfections. It can bring back their confidence and make their smile prettier than ever!
- Durability: Emax types are usually more durable than other veneers. They can serve for more than 12 years if properly maintained. They are not prone to breakages, discoloring, and fractures as well. That is why they are widely preferred by dentists and patients.
- Quick: Unlike most other dental procedures, their fittings only need two or three sittings. So people do not have to schedule appointments again and again.
- Bio-compatibility: It refers to how well a substance reacts with living tissue. Emax veneers comprise bio-compatible elements, which cause zero or minimal harm to the natural teeth, gum, and other soft muscles.
- Natural appearance: Some people think that veneers give an artificial look. It is true when they use too flat, wrong-colored, or opaque pieces. Luckily, Emax veneers allow light to travel through them, forming a natural teeth-like finish.
- Stain-resistance: Although most veneers don’t stain quickly, they might darken over time. It generally happens due to drinking colored beverages or damaged dentin. However, Emax variants offer superior protection against staining compared to others.
Disadvantages of Emax Laminate Veneers
Every good thing might come with several downsides too. These are the common negative aspects of dental veneers:
- Routine care: Even the sturdiest Emax pieces can chip, break, damage, fall off, and stain without adequate care. Therefore, veneers aren’t ideal for lazy individuals or people who eat hard foods most of the time.
- Increased sensitivity: Since such a service removes the upper teeth layer, the teeth will become more sensitive than before. You might feel some unusual sensations while drinking hot or cold liquid.
- Not the best option for dark enamel: As these veneers are translucent, the color of the inner layer will be slightly visible. Hence, the discoloration of damaged enamel will not go away entirely unless multiple veneers are applied.
- High initial cost: Emax veneers’ materials and construction costs are way higher than regular alternatives. So, dental clinics charge a good amount of cash for them. However, they last at least two times longer and offer more benefits. It makes them cost-effective in the long run because there won’t be the need for another veneer treatment soon.
We have already mentioned the high initial cost before. The average price per tooth can be as high as $2000 or even more in many countries. The more teeth someone needs to fix, the higher amount he has to pay. If you’re looking for dental companies that offer top-notch services at an affordable range, we will recommend Dentatur. The experienced Dentatur professionals have clients from the UK, Europe, USA, and other countries aside from Turkey. For more pricing details about Emax laminate veneers Turkey, feel free to seek help from the Dentatur helpline. Consult now
Veneers can be used for a wide range of issues, such as:
- Broken/uneven teeth
- Dark or yellow stains
- Unusual teeth structure
- Wide teeth gap
- Severe decay
- Damaged enamel
- Pointy surface
The first session is the preparation phase. A dentist will examine your teeth and encounter the problems. He will suggest what veneers will work for you considering the teeth’ shape, gap, facial structure, bite, and overall teeth health. You can also adjust the features as you like. Veneers’ numbers typically lie between 4 to 10 depending on the patient’s needs. Then, the specialist will create a design and transfer it to the lab. The Emax veneers get ready within ten days. If everything looks good, the veneers can be applied to your teeth on the next visit. Your dentist will start by cleaning your mouth and scraping off some tooth parts with a grinding tool. He will use composite resin cement to glue the veneers on top of your reshaped teeth. Now, you will see the natural luster of your new teeth set. In some cases, people might have to come back for more layers (especially for uneven teeth surfaces/ chipped pieces).
Veneers are a life-long investment; so we should always opt for the best option available. It is also important to pick a good dental clinic in Turkey like Dentatur where we will be in safe hands. You’ll also find before and after pictures of numerous patients, which will give you an idea about their work.
Also read: Can You Eat with Dental Veneers?